• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem VIP-Cititrader Scam - Spotoptions too?

I am having an issue with a company
Appreciate FPA for providing this platform not only to the clients of the rip-off companies but also to their employees. First time ever seen (at least myself) the employee complaining with the SCAM reporting services :confused:and then changing the statement in a few hours

thatnghiep_cmnr, thanks a lot to have shown something positive in ages, just a few comments:
1. Please let me know your professional qualifications, otherwise I will decline your legal advise.
2. Your bank account screenshot seems very impressive. I think you are luckier than you thought. You have made more than $700 and withdrew. Counting all from your screenshot, adds up to $3000 and not $1700, so check your bank account, you must have lots of money there by now. Can you trade for me like this, you are multiple times better than their head trader?
3. How come my transaction IDs are much much lesser in value than yours for the transaction dates later than yours, I will post my screen shot shortly so you can confirm that. Are we talking about the same Company, sometimes it gets confusing?
4. Dave Johonson gave me a certain minimum to qualify for the VIP accounts, yours is a tiny fraction of that amount. Am I being discriminated here lol, just a question?

Oh ai007, just keep calm. I just came here to talk something, not to attack you or whatever.

At first, i was wrong when I said im its employee. Just because my english is bad. I means I worked as an Affiliate, under CPA plan. is that considered that i was work as an employee ??

I had a bad experience with Cititrader of this month only because they delayed me 5 days of paying money. So that I can by here tell you thats this company is honest, at least his affiliate okay ? I did work for it 4 months as an affiliate and they paid on time.

1. Well, I trade too, you can see in my account. I dont understand what kind of thing called "professional qualifications" you mean by here is, sorry for my bad english. Please explain details what you require.

2. Well, you wanna me to trade. Okay you can send me your information to my email right here : thatnghiep_cmnr@yahoo.com. I will try my best to trade for you. But Im not sure that I can make big profit and multiple time for you. A forex trader is a guy who trading against the gain market so that nothing is SURE okay ? And baby, you dont understand why i only deposit 1k$ right ?? Because if you have 10k$ for trading you must understand that if you put all of them in a company that its riskier than you trade with 10k$. You must keep 9k$ and send only 1k$ to trade with it first. I have 10k$ and send 1k$ first, but trade with the volume 10k$, if I lose then I could deposit more. You dont accept me to do that do you ? :)

3. I dont care about Transaction ID or whatever, I care for my profit. You spent your time to care for things called Transaction ID in my history ? No, im sorry, i dont care for it. Thats the job of their system. You can take image, hang it here but I wont not look at because it doesnt affect me or whatever :)

4. You are talking craps because I could deposit 1k$ means that the minimum deposit is 1k$ or even lesser. I dont care who talked. I tried myseft okay ?? Did you look at my history ?

Mr. ai007, I just come over and tell you some sentence but try to question me ? OKAY, so I gonna tell you this : You believe in a forex company, in their strategy, then you lost, then you require them for money back because they make you lose ? Is that possible ? Like you break a bought car then require the seller to gave you money back. If you deposited money to them, let them play WITHOUT RISK so why they got to trade for you :). Its a risk game, we cant talk anything sure

@Pharaoh. After the credit card is "full" (I means equipvalent to the initial deposit amount, sorry im bad at english), a person who name Rome contacted me then told me to provide him my bank account so that they can send money to it. I provided him via chat and told him to add for me so that now I receive money via my bank. ? What appeared on the system I really dont care, I just cared for my money Sir.

Last edited:
Oh, very sorry for wrong typing. I said $1700, not $700, totally is 2000$ profit from my first $1000 deposit. But the last $200 and $100 on 11/10 and 12/10 are still on their way to my account so that how can I say that I have them. right ? I mean I did receive $1700 from them.

Ok man, if you are honest post your trading records. Print screen shots for us no excel or word files. At least i will get some confidence that there is a figure amoung ciphers. No more ****y posts please, I know how to respond but don't want to invest time into it. Just prove yourself right, no more distracting and missleading posts, prove with facts.

Oh ai007, im just a guy who came over your topic. Im not the Cititrader candidate.

If I post the trading records here, its fine. But what will I get ? Nothing. Im not the Cititrader candidate, i dont have to protect them, im not a lawyer. I just came over here and showed a proof of my withdrawals that they are honest because they treated honestly, at least with me, as you can see. Even, If I post the trading records here, you can understand what kind of strategy I traded to get those profits. I do not want to show off my profit strategy, if you have one you do not want do it too right ?

Okay, if you dont want me here, I will go away. You keep talking craps about your unlogiccal and illegal request.

So if you wanna me to trade for you, okay, please contact me via email : thatnghiep_cmnr@yahoo.com. I can have guarantee. We can deal and work together. Im just a trader and IB partner of Cititrader, means that the company and me have no interlacement. Why do I have to spend time on protecting the company ?

But if you are insisting on looking at my trading records and believe that Im not honest, okay, we can bet. At least you must give me some offers, or something if I show the trading proof, then I will show you okay ?

I have been through exactly the same process. I would like to join you in battling against Dave Johnson to get my money back. I had an independent financial analyst examine my trading platform who showed that the system they use actually forces a 75% loss rate and that they continually claim platform errors and replace the lost funds with "bonus" money to tie you in to an unending commitment to volume trades which cannot be reached. I would like to join forces with you if I may to try and battle the company VIP: cititrader. They should all be in jail and have no right to carry on trading. Like you that snared me into Autotrader which lost consecutively, and the poor results were blamed upon a multiplicity of factors. I was then persuaded to invest more funds to join the superior "managed" trading account which still lost even more money. As soon as I demanded my stake back, they insisted that the bonus money was theirs and the lost funds was mine - and that therefore I would not be entitled to claim back any money. I asked them to freeze my account at $19,200 and they went in the next day and helped themselves to $5,000 out of it - which they suddenly claimed was an unauthorised refund. I have contacted my bank to try to pull the money back, but I am, like you beyond the 120 day time scale. I am just trying to get my wits about me to figure out what to do here. I can certainly put evidence together for some kind of joint action if you think this will help. Please contact me on USA 954 798 0450

Pharaoh, Very efficient, convenient and hopefully effective, thanks!

Last edited:
Back