• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem VIP-Cititrader Scam - Spotoptions too?

I am having an issue with a company
@Pharaoh. After the credit card is "full" (I means equipvalent to the initial deposit amount, sorry im bad at english), a person who name Rome contacted me then told me to provide him my bank account so that they can send money to it. I provided him via chat and told him to add for me so that now I receive money via my bank. ? What appeared on the system I really dont care, I just cared for my money Sir.

I thought I told this ?? Please check the last comment.

I have been through exactly the same process. I would like to join you in battling against Dave Johnson to get my money back. I had an independent financial analyst examine my trading platform who showed that the system they use actually forces a 75% loss rate and that they continually claim platform errors and replace the lost funds with "bonus" money to tie you in to an unending commitment to volume trades which cannot be reached. I would like to join forces with you if I may to try and battle the company VIP: cititrader. They should all be in jail and have no right to carry on trading. Like you that snared me into Autotrader which lost consecutively, and the poor results were blamed upon a multiplicity of factors. I was then persuaded to invest more funds to join the superior "managed" trading account which still lost even more money. As soon as I demanded my stake back, they insisted that the bonus money was theirs and the lost funds was mine - and that therefore I would not be entitled to claim back any money. I asked them to freeze my account at $19,200 and they went in the next day and helped themselves to $5,000 out of it - which they suddenly claimed was an unauthorised refund. I have contacted my bank to try to pull the money back, but I am, like you beyond the 120 day time scale. I am just trying to get my wits about me to figure out what to do here. I can certainly put evidence together for some kind of joint action if you think this will help. Please contact me on USA 954 798 0450

Sure, I am all in for it.
I would keep the screen shots of the trading History, Banking History, balances, etc. Dave can provide trading history download into Excel. I did the analysis of my records (provided by Dave Jhonson, it is a nightmare trying to copy into Excel form the web site) and it is clearly a deliberate effort to cheat. I think the time has come now for me to post it, will do during this weekend. I can provide support to analyze your data as well.
I tend to think now, probably, if Cititrader wants to stay in business, they will try to negotiate with one of us at least to keep it low profile, or may be planning to wrap up soon.

I was unaware that it's even possible to send more back from a broker to a credit card than the initial deposit. Has anyone heard of any other broker doing this?

ai007, the government shutdown is over. It's now possible to file reports at econsumer.gov - Your site for cross-border complaints.

Additional comments on this link:
1. Only takes 5 to 10 mins to lodge a complaint. If more of us use this link, will be very effective.
2. I could not find a link there to upload my information but will manage to send them shortly my trading history analysis, communication, guarantees from Cititrader and if possible digitized voice records.

VIP Cititrader Trading Performance 1 of 2

I am sharing the details now to seek some advice from the seniors in this field, Since there is a lot of information so, I will post in 2 parts. 2nd part with more details revealing some of shocking facts, not evident looking at the trading history screen shots on the Cititrader website. All that I will post is backed by evidences, i.e. emails trading histories, screen captures, Cititrader published records of their trading elsewhere vs my acc. Etc.
Summary at a glance:
1, In 4 months, the acc. has lost 50% of the total, i.e. partly bonus and the capital is wiped out. Dave’s email, quote “Close the account, but as I said, that will leave a $0.00 balance and nothing to withdraw.” Therefore Cititrader is only trading the bonus amount, unbelievable.
2. Another drawdown of 12% so far after Dave asked me to sign the Contract worth $10,000 (deadline of end of Sep) to save my investments, quote 1 “If you invest in an additional minimum of $10,000.00 we will GUARANTEE, with a 6 month contract, a minimum 5% ROI per month. Not only that, but at the end of each month we will send you 5%* to your bank account for each of the 6 months. This means that on $26,000.00 invested you are guaranteed $7,800.00 ($1,300.00per month) profit received in hand with no shrinkage on your principal.”
Quote 2 “You were offered a guaranteed vehicle to help you make your money back, one that would send you money each month, but you elected to not take it.”

Basis of investment: Dave Johonson email of minimum 26 to 33% per quarter earnings, quote“ In the mean while, below is a description of the Fully managed Account, it makes at least 26-33% profit per 1/4 for you without you doing the trading:" the only part honored here is that they are trading but loosing, please refer to the attached facts.
I could not arrange 20,000 (minimum requirement from Dave for the VIP Citirader). He sent me another email, quote” VIP/Managed Account (Platinum)
$7,500.00 (until May 31st, 2013) minimum investment includes: Professional Trader who is your Personal Broker + Analyst team daily analysis, attention to every detail weekly results.” Please note, end of month deadlines are a common feature of his emails, whenever asking for more money.
There are two attachments here,
1. vip-cititrader dave 1 of 2 – shows monthly trading performance. Also shows the required minimum winning trades to barely float and the number that corresponds to their published claimed consistent 70% win records.
2. cititrader claimed 70%: Cititrader claimed 70% win data

Attachments

• cititrader claimed 70%.pdf
    186.7 KB · Views: 14
  • vip-cititrader dave 1 of 2.pdf
    79.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
Though I don't care about this but I wonder how this happens, I searched for the "citrades scam" and I found this link right at the top. Clicking which connects to the FPA site, however do not see the message below in caps at FPA site?

citrades.com - Search Results - Forex Peace Army Forum
Forex Education
SCAMMERS PRAY THAT YOU DON'T JOIN US TODAY! ... Resolved - Cititrader - Citrades problem (Waiting for URGENT answer) ... Forum: Scam Alerts Folder ...

Cititrader Trading Summary @ glance
Citiloss 60% in 4 months, LOI (Loss of Investment) = 100%
Anyone knows which part of the world cititrader based off of? planning to seek professional help. Their website claims to be subsidiary of Bravespend. Found a lot of such websites associated to them.

I thought I told this ?? Please check the last comment.

You did. What I mean is that I've never heard of any other broker ever sending more to a credit card than the amount deposited from the credit card. I've never heard of any company of any sort sending more to a consumer credit card than the amount charged to the card by the company.

Cititrader Trading Summary @ glance
Citiloss 60% in 4 months, LOI (Loss of Investment) = 100%
Anyone knows which part of the world cititrader based off of? planning to seek professional help. Their website claims to be subsidiary of Bravespend. Found a lot of such websites associated to them.

Start listing all the companies you've found.

Websites may be linked

You did. What I mean is that I've never heard of any other broker ever sending more to a credit card than the amount deposited from the credit card. I've never heard of any company of any sort sending more to a consumer credit card than the amount charged to the card by the company.

Start listing all the companies you've found.

I will post more, first one I see is EZOptions, registered in the name of Jason Sharaf
Domain Name: EZOPTION.COM
Registrar URL: Domain Names | The World's Largest Domain Name Registrar - GoDaddy
Registrant Name: Jason Scharf
Registrant Organization: Brevspand LTD
Seems, it has closed the business now

From what I've seen, it looks like Jason is behind a number of binary companies.

Back