VitalMarkets ltd

Did you guys file FPA court cases? I see 3 traders with problems. 3 guilty verdicts will label this broker as scam. Am I right here?

I am a Vital client, as well as my other 3 family members as well. We have quite a few Vital accounts. On Carlos Montecchio of Vital Support: his communication was clear, prompt and direct to all my questions . His response was courteous and professional. On other negative comments below, we got the same Vital emails as they have, and frankly the true problem were started by all of us traders. You see, we all use the same system that relied on incredibly profitable Arbitrage trading , which is not legal as we all know it. As a matter of fact, I am not surprised if we have used the same EA or traders as well if you compare our MT4 statements together . For reason of confidentiality, I cannot reveal the name of our traders , but I am willing to submit my Vital MT4 statements, passport and other personal identification to FPA or any objective third party for analysis and perusal.

I am a Vital client, as well as my other 3 family members as well. We have quite a few Vital accounts. On Carlos Montecchio of Vital Support: his communication was clear, prompt and direct to all my questions . His response was courteous and professional. On other negative comments below, we got the same Vital emails as they have, and frankly the true problem were started by all of us traders. You see, we all use the same system that relied on incredibly profitable Arbitrage trading , which is not legal as we all know it. As a matter of fact, I am not surprised if we have used the same EA or traders as well if you compare our MT4 statements together . For reason of confidentiality, I cannot reveal the name of our traders , but I am willing to submit my Vital MT4 statements, passport and other personal identification to FPA or any objective third party for analysis and perusal.

First of all I wasent using arbitrage. I have better scalping ea than that and SECOND - where You have read on any regulation on STP brokers that You cant scalp and use any strategy ??!??!!?!? YOU NEVER FIND A QUOTE ABOUT IT !!! If somone dosent have that and say ALL ARE WELOCMED, SCALPING etc then they cant just block Your account and say that they wont pay !! IF they do that -------> They are pure MM bucket shopp and SCAM !!! NOTHING MORE !!!! If You think else You are from broker, You posted same opition on every thread on Vital so You are 100% from them !! NICE TRY

Dear wtinwestycje: I rarely checked on FPA and will not respond to your frivolous labeling me of being Vital. I posted the same because my position was always the same: I already stated above that I, and all 3 other family members, are clients of Vital (obviously not Vital itself). We are ready to submit our passports and actual UNaltered MT4 statements to FPA CEO (Admin, please contact me directly) or any 3rd party authority from outside for investigation and comparison of ours against your altered and shortened statement. Then the truth will come out. I suggest before you accuse someone, take a honest look at your ethics.

Back