WARNING * * 2% Daily - fantasydreamteam - Richard Swaby

Hi Swaby (or whoever you are)

I see your fabulous EA, is still not good enough to risk any of your own money by doing a live account trial!

In a previous post I suggested you used $5,000.00!

Is this too much for you to risk?

Hang on a bit, it is so good now, so much improved, surely there ain't no risk?

How about a measly $500.00?

$500.00 can't be too much for a businessman of your standing?

Never mind though, I bet you are still trying to trap new clients into risking their money!

WITH YOUR GUARANTEED, NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, I bet they are keeping you swamped with orders!

As any politician knows, it is a lot safer being able to use other peoples money to to test a pet theory!

Just like you, they don't give us our money back (taxes) when they get it wrong!

Hi Swaby (or whoever you are)

I see your fabulous EA, is still not good enough to risk any of your own money by doing a live account trial!

In a previous post I suggested you used $5,000.00!

Is this too much for you to risk?

Hang on a bit, it is so good now, so much improved, surely there ain't no risk?

How about a measly $500.00?

$500.00 can't be too much for a businessman of your standing?

Never mind though, I bet you are still trying to trap new clients into risking their money!

WITH YOUR GUARANTEED, NO MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, I bet they are keeping you swamped with orders!

As any politician knows, it is a lot safer being able to use other peoples money to to test a pet theory!

Just like you, they don't give us our money back (taxes) when they get it wrong!

Swaby, it looks like you have got brains matey!

So far it seems like there is no way are you going to risk any of your own money on a live FPA test, involving your fabulous EA!

Is 2% Daily as good as you claim, or are you just chicken?

Hi Mr Guaranteed No Guarantee Swaby?

I see you are still so unsure of 2% Daily (or just chicken), that you have not taken the challenge of opening a real live trial account with FPA!

I apologise if you have and I have just not seen it!

I just hope any person who considers purchasing your system, discovers this thread and comes to a really informed decision and runs a mile!

Back