Warning !!! Stoxmarket is a Scam

Hello again

i have followed the steps requested to open a court

1ST : i have contacted the company several times during the last 3 weeks and i didnt get any serious attention for my issue
2ND :i have post a review in the section review in this forum and it says it need 3 TILL 5 days till it can be proved
3RD :the sheets and the evidences requested will be add as pictures to this post showing the diposits from the main account and also some emails prooving the deposit ,
i like to infrom you as well that after they spoiled my account and and after they didnt make a withdraw i requested they send me a DoD declaration of deposit they ask me to sign it and send it back and this dod came after they screw my account and you can see at the date of the email the time between my withdraw request and their email with the DoD

i can add more infromation but so far check please my issue and tell me the next steps

i think that all the informations needed to open a court is avaliable , please support my case and help me

here you find all the proofs

View attachment 34598 View attachment 34599 View attachment 34600 View attachment 34601 View attachment 34602 View attachment 34603 View attachment 34604 View attachment 34605 View attachment 34606 View attachment 34607 View attachment 34598 View attachment 34599 View attachment 34600 View attachment 34603 View attachment 34604 View attachment 34605 View attachment 34606 View attachment 34607
What reply you have received from them so far?

all they have done is that they sent me a DOD after i reclaim to get my money back . thats the only thing was with official email a copy was posted in the preview post and all the rest was call phones from partners broker trying to offer me options to get my money back by deposit of 5000 dollar in their platform . i figure out that they are in the same company and they try to get more money

they avoid to send emails and most of their contact are over call i have got severals call phone from them but we didnt get to a solutions because they dont discuss my reclamation only they try to clear their position

so far i dont get any serious answer for my issue and they seems that they dont care

It seems you took all the steps necessary. Now all you have to do is wait for the court to take place, should there be no response from the brokers

You have filed your case since about three weeks ago

It is clear that you have taken all the steps

And I wonder why FPA does not do any action for your case

Does this indicate that FPA not care .....!!!

Or they ignore your case ....!!!

You have filed your case since about three weeks ago

It is clear that you have taken all the steps

And I wonder why FPA does not do any action for your case

Does this indicate that FPA not care .....!!!

Or they ignore your case ....!!!
Or maybe you just have to be patient and not open panic? I'm pretty sure it's not that hard, and maybe it is still being processed.

Hi, My name is Ron, I am suing StoxMarket for a huge amount that they stole from me and I was wondering if I could use your help. Could you please send me information and emails that they sent you that shows bank information, where to wire the funds to. Thank you so much. Ron

Or maybe you just have to be patient and not open panic? I'm pretty sure it's not that hard, and maybe it is still being processed.

i think if this your case you will never have a patient from Oct 25, 2017 till today Dec 9, 2017

In this way, you give fraudsters a great chance of time

So that they may be they will steal more numbers of traders

Back