Whats a good amount to start with?

Olieng38

Sergeant
With the more amount you start the better will be your profits if all will be well, it's just obvious. This thread is so old, I mean it's like 12 years old, I still can't believe it. So much time have passed and I am more older than I was. Let us know how is it going, topic starter ;)

Etedus12

Sergeant
You'll have enough for $100 to start trading. Do not rush to invest large sums of money until you have gained enough experience in trading. Ideally, trade on a demo account and gain skills and experience. The main thing is not to be greedy. Trading is not a lottery; it requires a lot of effort and knowledge.

jim67

Private, 1st Class
With the more amount you start the better will be your profits if all will be well, it's just obvious. This thread is so old, I mean it's like 12 years old, I still can't believe it. So much time have passed and I am more older than I was. Let us know how is it going, topic starter ;)
and i wounder how much people have made in 12 years?

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
You'll have enough for $100 to start trading. Do not rush to invest large sums of money until you have gained enough experience in trading. Ideally, trade on a demo account and gain skills and experience. The main thing is not to be greedy. Trading is not a lottery; it requires a lot of effort and knowledge.
You can rush o high profits but they are not easy to catch.. It can be harmful if you not treat it properly in time. I use the small investment for start. Everyone should take start with amount that is easy to loose that will not be a problem if is not result in profitable trading. One can grow his investment if he is making profits , it means he is able to to manage the amount what he had as a capital.

JamesEdwards98

Private
Hello :) I just opened a demo account with oanda. I have been told by several people that I should practice on this demo for at least a few months until I'm comfortable. After that, however, whats a good amount to start LIVE with? 200 dollars or more?
Should be an ok amount to start with. But if you are totally new, I would stick to 0.01 lots or demo account whilst you learn.

Oliver_30

Recruit
Always start with low to avoid the risk. A low amount of investment counteracts the risk factor in your trading practice.

nahiyar

Private, 1st Class
Very simple formula the amount you had and bear it easily invest as a starter in forex trading . There is no need to invest high amount when you are just a beginner. You ease is your safety. In financial and risky business there is always a chance to loose the amount so first get experience to use the investment then decide for bigger investment