Why do you think people are scared of investing in forex?

I think those who are afraid don't really know whtat forex is about. To invest doesn't mean to use all your money, you can start with minimum investments that won't affect your family budget.

I guess the main reason why a lot of traders are scared to invest their funds is regulation. If broker without it, there is some kind of risk you will never see your money again, so i suppose it's the main reason..

I do not think people are scared. Most retail traders here are playing blindly. They even do not know what they don't know. Without knowledge and skills they are deposit their money on the hope of making money. They are doing it as a gambling. If they were scared they would try to learn what they don't know. They are running for readymade holi Grail.

Fear and unwillingness to take risks often prevent traders from achieving at least some success. One should always take an unbiased look at the market environment and make informed decisions.

Money has a huge importance in the life of any person and everyone wants to be wealthier in order to fulfill his/her needs. Higher probability of loss and fluctuation in price make people scared of risking their money. It is the psychology of everone but you need to overcome this fear before entering the market.

I guess that most of the people are scared to invest in forex market because their view to the forex market makes them feel that it is really risky market full of stresses. Before trading everyone have to learn basic of Forex Market, BO etc.

Vlad_Vahnovanu, it's true, trading forex is a very risky business, and as a result traders are highly stressed. It's just that some can live with it, and others can't.

Everyone afraid to lose money, and you can do that easily on forex. If the risk wasn't this high, then I think more people would've tried investing.

Majority of people who are skeptical of forex trading are mainly afraid of losing money since sometimes it can be a very volatile market. Some people are not employing proper risk management strategies either so that just deepens their fears. The key is to invest small amounts and make intelligent and calculated decisions backed by reliable forex management strategies.

It is nature of humans to be afraid of losing real money in any business. Forex involves real money and we had to first understand that market includes risk of loss and not easy to generate consistent profit but it can be done once we had some experience of trading the market.

People are scared of forex because it takes a lot of time to understand forex. There are a lot complications that must be addressed before investing in forex They do not want to lose their savings. Their fear is somewhat right.

Back