Winners Edge Failures

I joined a webinar from Winners Edge for their new Strike Trader software.
I asked Casey If he would like to resolve my issue with perhaps membership.

Attachments

• StrikeTraderWinnersEdge.jpg
    StrikeTraderWinnersEdge.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Nathans Response.
Nathan contacted me on Skype. He is offering some help for me :)

Thanks
Nathan

Last edited:
I have asked Nathan on Skype this question.
Nathan, did you at one point offer to refund people WE fees If they had lost money with Michael Storm?

Nathan has offered me free membership to the Strike Trader to see if he and Casey can help me recover some of my losses.

Attachments

• StrikeTraderDiscount.jpg
    StrikeTraderDiscount.jpg
    131.4 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
While no refund has been given for previous service I am now a member of Strike Trader Team.

Last edited:
Resolution

Nathan and Casey have offered to help me. I have reached to them and to see If they can put my trading on the right track with the guidence of their skills, software and education.

This for me means taking away any blame from Winners Edge and putting the blame for the loss of my trading account squarely on Michael Storm. His trading style was not endorsed or guaranteed by Winners Edge. While he was giving education and trade calls at the time through Winners Edge, they had no control over what trade calls he made or how he traded. And I am not specifically saying that Michael is no good a trading rather that the risk he took during this time was way to high for a professional trader to take which I considered negligent. However also his success could not be gauranteed either.

For me personally I did spend a lot of time with Michael and we became good friends. When things became hard for me we had to go our seperate ways and it was a great loss to me to loose his mentorship and friendship. Mistakes in life can happen and I do not want ot blame him soley for my loss. I forgive him. But I must say I am still trying to recover from this and it will take a lot of time and hard work to ever get ahead for me.

His trading style is not for me. It is a pity though that Michael did not see that he had done a lot of damage to myself and other people, anbd while he did try to help me in some small ways, I only ever went backwards under his mentorship!

So I will say that I am happy to accept the offer for help from Casey and Nathan to help undo some of this damage from Michaels trading style. They are not to blame for the losses that were incurred from Michaels trading style.

I don't know why you would bother investing with these guys after they have lost all your money.. They advertise as exerienced traders but they do not have anything to prove it with. I asked them for history of their trades and this is what they sent me:

Chris - Trade Room System by WETmentoring | Myfxbook

They have a new promotion going: "10% return guaranteed", they are so confident but yet they send me a demo account with 3 months of history mostly loosing.

I read other complains about these guys and everyone was saying the same thing. Huge drawdowns, losses of 40% - 100% of the account.

They have lost your money, they have ignored you for a year and now they are giving you access to their new loosing ea.
Has any of their ea's ever been profitable?

Back