withdrawal issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no issues withdrawing with my broker, so far all withdrawn smoothly processed, but usually if make a deposit using Bitcoin let's say, hence withdrawing funds also must using Bitcoin. Likewise another payment processor

I have no issues withdrawing with my broker, so far all withdrawn smoothly processed, but usually if make a deposit using Bitcoin let's say, hence withdrawing funds also must using Bitcoin. Likewise another payment processor
Are they all instant or not? they have withdrawal processing time?

Are they all instant or not? they have withdrawal processing time?
When a withdrawal request has been sent, usually takes time to wait, and the internal transfer process is instant, and I hear using Bitcoin is almost instantly, but I have not yet tried it.

I have not faced any serious problem with withdrawing my money and it has been processed as quickly as possible and all their deposit methods are instant.

When a withdrawal request has been sent, usually takes time to wait, and the internal transfer process is instant, and I hear using Bitcoin is almost instantly, but I have not yet tried it.
I often use Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency transactions, and I am satisfied because they have many advantages, such as being done faster and being tracked on their networks. you can give it a try.

Normally it take maximum 24 hrs for them to process the withdrawal. Reason being that they have to check your trading records and also make sure you're not using different method than your deposit method.
However, account manager can try fasten the speed for you if you're in hurry.

how long does it take? mine 24 hours. but most of the time they respond at the first hours. I like BTC .

Normally it take maximum 24 hrs for them to process the withdrawal. Reason being that they have to check your trading records and also make sure you're not using different method than your deposit method.
However, account manager can try fasten the speed for you if you're in hurry.
like my broker.I asked them once and they exactly said the same.

I often use Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrency transactions, and I am satisfied because they have many advantages, such as being done faster and being tracked on their networks. you can give it a try.
I like BTC. frequently used method to me. THEY PROCESS THE WITHDRAWAL BY CRYPTO FASTER I GUESS MAYBE IT IS EASY TO TRACK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back