withdrawal issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
how long does it take? mine 24 hours. but most of the time they respond at the first hours. I like BTC .
Usually, less than 24 hours for to withdraw process to finish, often only need one or two hours, however sometimes takes longer time, depending on the finance maybe the workload

Usually, less than 24 hours for to withdraw process to finish, often only need one or two hours, however sometimes takes longer time, depending on the finance maybe the workload
yes mine too. just once did take more than 24 hours and they apologized for.

Nothing yet with this one (I really try to stick to their rules, and they really try to stick to their rules as well!). Everything is going fine, but I wish I could know when there isn't any traffic on the blockchain so I could receive my money sooner. Sometimes I need it, and well, it takes hours to show up in my wallet!

Nothing yet with this one (I really try to stick to their rules, and they really try to stick to their rules as well!). Everything is going fine, but I wish I could know when there isn't any traffic on the blockchain so I could receive my money sooner. Sometimes I need it, and well, it takes hours to show up in my wallet!
Of course brokers all wants their clients to be sticked to their rules and not to violate their rules.
more fees needs to be paid for faster transaction on blockchain.

Yes, higher fees resulted from faster transactions on the blockchain, as I know Bitcoin transfer transactions on the blockchain need miners to validate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back