WSI FOrex

Swiftx

Recruit
As you see from the screenshot attached my withdrawal requests keep being denied, no one has responded to my emails to say why and no response on live chat or messages sent through live chat screen. I believe they are a scam and have no intention to pay out. Please do not deposit funds with this broker you will not see them again

They claim to be UAE based but I contacted the regulator who says they are not covered by them so there is no formal route to take.

Gyazo - 052e4b11ddcd98d3160106d912247b96.png

As you see from the screenshot attached my withdrawal requests keep being denied, no one has responded to my emails to say why and no response on live chat or messages sent through live chat screen. I believe they are a scam and have no intention to pay out. Please do not deposit funds with this broker you will not see them again

They claim to be UAE based but I contacted the regulator who says they are not covered by them so there is no formal route to take.

Gyazo - 052e4b11ddcd98d3160106d912247b96.png

According to their website "Wave & Soros Internationl Ltd. was Incorporated and registered in 2013 in United Arab Emirates vide license number IC20131522" So how about you contact the Dubai regulator and file a complaint?

Invite them via email and chat to join this thread.

I have tried to locate their company through the Dubai goverment company's lookup https://eservices.dubaided.gov.ae/P...formation&srp=-1&sfn=-1&ifn=-1&pn=173956&pn2= and through the Dubai Financial Centre Browse Directory | Dubai International Financial Centre and the DFSA http://www.dfsa.ae/PublicReqister/Default.aspxby lisence number and by company name (Wave & Soros Internationl Ltd. # IC20131522) and results shows nothing.

They claim to be in the Alphamed building, but a quick search shows that there are 18 companies on that building and WSI is none of them Alpha Med, 251/1, Abu Hail Road street in Dubai

I suspect they are using BS name and license number. Asstmod, can it be recorded in their review page?

Last edited:
Yoda, try emailing the Dubai authorities and ask them for an opinion of this. If they can verify the license claim is fake, that would certainly result in AsstMod having a great deal of fun editing their review page.

Yoda, try emailing the Dubai authorities and ask them for an opinion of this. If they can verify the license claim is fake, that would certainly result in AsstMod having a great deal of fun editing their review page.

Done and done

Back