www.fourmarkets.com

bunkai221

Recruit
Jan 6
Reply to me Dear Benjamin,
Thank you for your e-mail
It seems that you already have reached the required turnover.
I have forwarded the details of your account a while ago to the financial department.
They should process it promptly but i will ask them again today and will keep you updated.
Should you have any further inquiries or concerns, please don't hesitate to contact us again.
Respectfully,
Emily Thompson, Customer Service Representative
Email: support@fourmarkets.com
Canada - 587-880-6025
UK - +44 80-8111-0157
FourMarkets Limited
Jan 12 (9 days ago)
to me
Greetings,
The amount already approved to be wired to you after the form is submitted and the payment is done is $152,360.61 USD(not $20,000.00 USD) , the 9.31% of this amount would be $14,184.77 USD
As soon as you comply with the fee to the attached wire information details, the funds will be released inmediately to your detailed wire information in the form.
There is nothing we can do aside from this Mr. Gilmer, we do apologize any inconvenience.
Regards,
FourMarkets Limited

From Cyprus insurance:
Flora Stavrou
AttachmentsJun 24
to Elina, me
Dear Mr. John,

Thank you for your email.

Please note that our company has nothing to do with the drafting of the attached documents you sent us. We have no obligations and/or commitment to any payment as this document is fake and not issued by our company but is fraudulently drafted and circulated.

Please report the incident to the following link: https://cybercrime.police.gov.cy/police/CyberCrime.nsf/subscribe_en/subscribe_en?OpenForm

Regards,

Flora Stavrou
Customer Relations Manager
Tel: (+357) 22050210 : Fax: (+357) 22050297

Attachments

• BGilmer Release Form.pdf
    351.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Wire Deposit Information.pdf
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
  • 4mkt 11.2.15.PNG
    4mkt 11.2.15.PNG
    54.1 KB · Views: 2
The company claims a UK address on their website. This means you can also report them to the UK FCA and ActionFraud.

Since bank wires are involved, talk to your bank, the bank you sent your deposit to, and the bank they want this "insurance" payment to go to and ask about wire fraud charges.

www.Fourmarkets.com is a scam

These people are professional criminals in my opinion.

Fourmarkets manipulates expiry,, see Oil trade

They run an insurance racket wanting money to be transferred to a private bank account in Haiti.

My wife was very ill and although support said I had achieved turnover requirements, they cancelled my withdrawal.

Without the money to get her the best medical treatment, she died. They are murderers!!

Attachments

• 4mkt 11.2.15.PNG
    4mkt 11.2.15.PNG
    54.1 KB · Views: 3
  • Wire Deposit Information.pdf
    140.5 KB · Views: 0
  • BGilmer Release Form.pdf
    351.2 KB · Views: 0
  • 4mkt.page.PNG
    4mkt.page.PNG
    407.1 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_20150307_144330.jpg
    IMG_20150307_144330.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 3
Have you reported them to ActionFraud and the FCA? How about to the banks involved?

Also, file a report with eConsumer.gov

Back