www.ftradition.com withdrawal problem

not only chargeback

Because my problem hasnot solved until 14 nov. ı started chargeback. My local bank said it is asked for documents to the ftraditionbank.
if theycannot send any document, chargeback will be completed and anyone who search ftraditionbank, will learn they are scam......

also court case will be started for ftradition.com,mr and ali bilen and other authorized persons for illegal process

İ did that, because it is not answered first ı made a file again now FPA answer is "For some reason, your Traders Court case and a duplicate were both in the moderation queue. Please don't try to edit the first post in a case thread"

İ did that, because it is not answered first ı made a file again now FPA answer is "For some reason, your Traders Court case and a duplicate were both in the moderation queue. Please don't try to edit the first post in a case thread"[/QUOTE]..

I prepared a file for court case of FPA

Moderation Note: Please don't post links to cases in the Case Preparation Folder. Most people can't access threads in that folder.

French state prosecutors are going after those unregulated ILLIGAL companies, according the Fr. Regulator, hundreds of law suits had been filed.
FCA is also aware, corrective action should be applied by WorldPay AP Limited. (should ??)
TBI BANK GME LTD. SOFIA BULGARIA
IBAN EURO : BG35TBIB 93101106962301
SWIFT: TBIBBGSF
One of their accounts……which had already been proposed to clients in 2012 by ASTON markets……

Back