XM.COM SCAM

Ganzorig

Recruit
I am an introducing broker/affiliate of XM.COM and I introduced a lot of clients during this year to XM.COM. I have asked XM representatives many times that why am I still not being paid, but they did not answer. Moreover, they did not pay any rebates to me. Obviously, my clients must be traded or are still trading with XM.COM. XM.COM is stealing my clients and my rebates. Even worse, XM.COM does not provide information about my referred clients. I want to warn my clients that XM.COM is really BIG SCAM according to FPA and they should withdraw all of their money from XM.COM. Their unfair, unjust practice must be revealed to all traders and affilites. Please, spread this information to all.

The obvious thing to do is to inform & to invite Xm.com representative toyour "scam alert" post here at the FPA.

Next thing is to post some more details....records, screenshots, etc....to back up your issues with Xm.com because simply posting "I have been scam/cheated" is not going to get you any where with your case.

Here is the link of XM Rep https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/members/xm.97618/ go ahead and invite him to this thread.
I am an introducing broker/affiliate of XM.COM and I introduced a lot of clients during this year to XM.COM. I have asked XM representatives many times that why am I still not being paid, but they did not answer. Moreover, they did not pay any rebates to me. Obviously, my clients must be traded or are still trading with XM.COM. XM.COM is stealing my clients and my rebates. Even worse, XM.COM does not provide information about my referred clients. I want to warn my clients that XM.COM is really BIG SCAM according to FPA and they should withdraw all of their money from XM.COM. Their unfair, unjust practice must be revealed to all traders and affilites. Please, spread this information to all.

Hi guys. I this like to warn you about XM.COM be very careful with them thy will find anyways to close your account as soon as you make profit.

At first, I like to state that I make use of a money management EA, all it dose is manage my trade, I still open my own trades, the EA then manage my trade, ones my trade is in profit it will then automatically start to trail my trade and close as soon as it reverses, the same goes when the trade is negative. I started with a small account and made good profit then my nightmare started with XM.COM by sending me email that I will have to close my EA as it is extremely hyperactive, what the hell, I am manual trader, thy closed all my passions and closed my account. So please be warned, if you make money with this broker thy will close your account and there is nothing what you can do about it. Welcome to our new world controlled by scammers!!!

I really want to trust you but hopefully you can use a more reliable account instead 1 post and yesterday registration.

Hi guys. I this like to warn you about XM.COM be very careful with them thy will find anyways to close your account as soon as you make profit.

At first, I like to state that I make use of a money management EA, all it dose is manage my trade, I still open my own trades, the EA then manage my trade, ones my trade is in profit it will then automatically start to trail my trade and close as soon as it reverses, the same goes when the trade is negative. I started with a small account and made good profit then my nightmare started with XM.COM by sending me email that I will have to close my EA as it is extremely hyperactive, what the hell, I am manual trader, thy closed all my passions and closed my account. So please be warned, if you make money with this broker thy will close your account and there is nothing what you can do about it. Welcome to our new world controlled by scammers!!!
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the full details of your problem with them.

@Ganzorig Leave a review about your experience with XM. Also invite XM to this thread via support/compliance email, live chat, social media and/or here on the FPA private message. Don't spend too much time doing this (10-15 minutes max).

If you have been keeping up with your clients (recommended), you should get in contact with them and let them know of your situation. IMO, it's unethical to introduce clients to a service and then [when you find out the service is fraudulent] not inform those clients.

XM is no stranger to defrauding clients:

@tankey, open your own independent scam alerts thread with your proof XM scammed you.

Back