XM Markets have taken my profits!

Dear alexx71,

You have left a claim without sharing your full MT4 ID. I will be waiting for your follow up with your MT4 ID and log files containing the trade in question to take action and transparently present the full data of your claims.

Kind Regards,
Andrey.

Dear tradeinvest,

You have left a claim without sharing your full MT4 ID. I will be waiting for your follow up with your MT4 ID and log files containing the trade in question to take action and transparently present the full data of your claims.

Kind Regards,
Andrey.

Dear tradeinvest,

Kind Regards,
Andrey.

Dear Rep,

the thread was started by Kirst1. So kindly address the issue of this person. Moreover other two members were not satisfied with the service. They might have their own thread.

You could look into that by searching. It should be available

XM. You better solve the problem here transparently.
Look at Ironfx.
I dont think i want to deposit a single cent to Ironfx.

Hello,XM
I just know forexpeacearmy.com because i was introduced by my friend
and i can see XM representative here,

and i am taking this opportunity to ask XM transparantly on public, regarding my problem account MT login 2185523 (Date 25 August 2014)

My Silver buy position 1.5 lot in total, with ticket number 9287891 and 9561205 respectively.
on monday morning(25 August 2014). The Silver spread normally 50pip to 70pip, but it widened to 294pip (i attached the evidence) and it wipe all my account balance , all my positions were autostop,

XM, do you know how much the spread of 294pip cost my 1.5lot silver? it is USD2205 (two thousand two hundred five dollars)

May be you can repay me the difference of the spread? 294pips - 70pips(normal pips)= 224 pips x 1.5lot silver = USD 1680

I made this complaint on 25 August 2015, immediately after the problem happened, but XM just told me it is liquidity provider problem, XM is refusing the responsibility to liquidity provider?

I know XM is a good broker
This may be a misunderstanding that need to be explained

Attachments

• silver spread 294pips.png
    silver spread 294pips.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • all my positions were autostop.jpg
    all my positions were autostop.jpg
    271.1 KB · Views: 8
Dear tradeinvest,

Kind Regards,
Andrey.

Dear Andrey,

I haven't share my MT4 ID and other details on this thread, because I had sent another complaint (formal complaint) to your company about my case few days ago with all necessary details and I'm waiting for your formal response. As I wrote in the complain, I expect detailed revision for every single trade that I made and detailed evidence with technical reasons for each trade separately why you have canceled my trades as you said due to abusive trading strategies aiming to exploit price latency arbitrage opportunities identified. I understand what it is you’ve said but I am 100 % sure this is not something I have been doing.

When I will receive your final response I will post your conclusion here.

Hello,XM
I just know forexpeacearmy.com because i was introduced by my friend
and i can see XM representative here,

and i am taking this opportunity to ask XM transparantly on public, regarding my problem account MT login 2185523 (Date 25 August 2014)

My Silver buy position 1.5 lot in total, with ticket number 9287891 and 9561205 respectively.
on monday morning(25 August 2014). The Silver spread normally 50pip to 70pip, but it widened to 294pip (i attached the evidence) and it wipe all my account balance , all my positions were autostop,

XM, do you know how much the spread of 294pip cost my 1.5lot silver? it is USD2205 (two thousand two hundred five dollars)

May be you can repay me the difference of the spread? 294pips - 70pips(normal pips)= 224 pips x 1.5lot silver = USD 1680

I made this complaint on 25 August 2015, immediately after the problem happened, but XM just told me it is liquidity provider problem, XM is refusing the responsibility to liquidity provider?

I know XM is a good broker
This may be a misunderstanding that need to be explained

Sri yani,

could you please start a new thread explaining your issues. it would better to focus on a single trader issue. also it would be easier for xe rep to sort out the issue.

Back