XRP Intraday Bull

Good evening all, checking back in on XRP trade. Last time I looked at this pair I entered long on the retest of the break out. Got stopped out at entry on that position with the bearish big candle. But watched it close with a nice 50% candle and demand zone form so I took the buy again on the candle close at virtually the same price level. Currently 943 pips up on this position, hearing good things for the XRP court cases and re listings so we might see TP hit. I've moved SL into 400 pips profit this time to secure some of the bag, if you caught this one too then id suggest to do the same. Break above supply is what's needed next before the push to TP. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

I took the trade from the retest. It was looking like a fake break for a little while there, glad I held strong!

Was only yesterday when I updated on XRP. But during the day and over the course of today we have seen a great bullish push in this pair. TP was almost hit. I have taken profits just under TP. I would suggest to secure the bag for yourself if you followed the setup. Or close half and leave half running. Looks likes we could see a longer bull push, but you never know. So ill be waiting to buy again if we get a little pullback. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

It's usually Bitcoin I am reporting on with massive movement. But yet again today its XRP taking the stage. I had a small position left open after taking profits yesterday. I'm glad i did, as XRP has mooned straight through TP2. It's moved so fast I didn't even see it rise so much, so I am still holding currently. I will continue to hold if we close above this supply and possibly look to close and re enter if support forms here for a further move north. Hopefully you held it along with me as you will be deep in profits now. Secure the bag and let it ride. Could we see the next weekly supply zone above? GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Well these are the weeks you live to trade for. XRP has smashed through all our TP zones. Been a very good week return wise for the accounts. The trades have been relatively easy to take and they had some easy technical in them to follow. I had my TP line there and left it to hit for over 4K pips. I would only be interested in buying if it came back down to the entry price area again. Or a break and retest above. But for now I will wait and enjoy the pips banked. Hope many of you managed to catch it along with me. GLIYF
Screenshot_1.png

Back