Yadix deleted my profit, almost 8.000 €

Spider4x

Private, 1st Class
As I see there are other people, who had same or very similar problem with this broker as I do, here is my Case: Spider4x Vs Yadix.com where I have been scammed by this broker which is White Label of Gallant Capital Markets, in amount of almost 8.000 €.

…but let´s start from beginning

I opened “Scalper Pro” account with Yadix in middle of May 2014 and at 23th of May 2014 i made my 1st deposit of 500 € via Skrill.

IMG_01: Screenshot by Lightshot

I was trading here with straddle (pending orders buy/sell stop) and as you can see, not with very good success sometimes due slippage in some occasions, so in June I withdrawed part of my funds and in August I decided to stop trading here for few months and wait a bit, if slippage on pending orders will get better or not.

IMG_02: Screenshot by Lightshot

In November I came back again to my trading account, but this time instead of straddle with pending orders I decided to trade with direct Market orders as Yadix is true STP broker (at least they promote themself & as they said it clearly several times), so I was willing to try how it will perform in volatile market conditions.
As I realized Yadix has very fast execution and gave me very good prices on several trades and as I thought Yadix is very good & honest broker, I did some more deposit of 5.700 € and I was going to continue trade with some bigger volume.

IMG_03: Screenshot by Lightshot

…but the story will start to be interesting now

At 7th of November 2014 on EUR/NOK trade I made +392,60 € - broker commission = +385,05 €
Broker opened my trade (Buy order EUR/NOK) at 8.50198 and I closed it at 8.50729 after almost 4 seconds since it was opened …that is +53,1 pips gain & I traded with high risk (6.29 lots) but at the end It was a profitable trade & I made profit on this one, right?

IMG_04: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

And here is the data from MT4´s Log File:
01:00:05.597 '853714': order buy market 6.29 EURNOKfx sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
01:00:05.683 '853714': order was opened : #47014405 buy 6.29 EURNOKfx at 8.50198 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000
01:00:09.117 '853714': close order #47014405 buy 6.29 EURNOKfx at 8.50198 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 at price 0.00000
01:00:09.237 '853714': order #47014405 buy 6.29 EURNOKfx at 8.50198 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 closed at price 8.50729

Same day (at 7th of November 2014) but later on NFP news announcement I made +6.393,15 € - broker commission = +6.299,70 €
On this one broker opened my trade (Sell order USD/JPY) at 115.327 and I closed at 114.644 after almost 5 seconds since it was opened …that is +68,3 pips gain & I traded with very high risk (13.35 lots) but at the end It was a profitable trade & I made huge profit here, right?

IMG_05: 503 Service Temporarily Unavailable

And here is the data from MT4´s Log File:
05:30:01.435 '853714': order sell market 13.35 USDJPYfx sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000
05:30:01.505 '853714': order was opened : #47015395 sell 13.35 USDJPYfx at 115.327 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000
05:30:05.983 '853714': close order #47015395 sell 13.35 USDJPYfx at 115.327 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000 at price 0.000
05:30:06.482 '853714': order #47015395 sell 13.35 USDJPYfx at 115.327 sl: 0.000 tp: 0.000 closed at price 114.644

It was amazing day with total profit of +6.785,75 € - broker commission = 6.684,75 €, so at the end of the day my balance in Yadix on my “Scalper Pro” trading account was 12.974,53 €

IMG_06: http://prntscr.com/5hfvsk

Everything would be nice, if my profit +6.785,75 € I made Friday (at 7th of November), still continue on my trading account, because just next Monday I found out something very interesting.
My last 2 winning trades, my Friday´s profit +6.684.75 € (broker commission included) became magically a loss of -1.269.77 € (with commission included). That is difference of 7.954,52 € what Yadix C H E A T E D ME :/ …INCREIBLE!!!

IMG_07: http://prntscr.com/5hg3vo

So what’s happened exactly? How can be those 2 clearly winning trades losing now?!
Because Yadix M A N I P U L A T E D prices where those 2 trades has been closed at …UNBELIEVABLE!! Here you can see it perfectly.

IMG_08: http://prntscr.com/5hg90x

EUR/NOK trade, where I made +50.1 is now -53,0 pips = -391,86 €
because Price where I closed this trade changed magically from 8.50729 to 8.49668

And in USD/JPY where I made +68,3 pips is now -8,3 pips = -776,91 €
because Price where I closed this trade changed magically from 114.644 to 115.410

Here is all Statement I got from my trading account:

IMG_09: http://prntscr.com/5hgawu

Yadix disabled access to my client area and during 1 week refused give any details about why my winning trades are losing now. Few days later gave me possibility withdraw rest of my funds, so at 11th of November I requested withdrawal of 5.020,01 € which has been proceed quickly and next day I believe I received money on my bank account.

Finally 14th of November I received the “famous” email from Mr. Robert Taylor (Yadix support):

Dear Mr. ******,

Following our previous communication, this email serves as confirmation that we are terminating our relationship with you, effective immediately, pursuant to Section G. Subsection 11 of the Customer Agreement.

Our compliance team have discovered predatory trading practices on your account that takes advantage of technical flaws as opposed to the normal trading of the markets. By registering a trading account and agreeing to terms of trading, you have agreed to the normal trading of markets as highlighted in the Customer Agreement. The orders identified as benefiting from these predatory trading practices have been corrected following an audit between the compliance team and the liquidity providers and in accordance to Section G. Subsection 11 of the Customer Agreement.

The termination is not related to a trading strategy, but to taking advantage of technical flaws and not the normal trading of the markets. As an STP broker, all orders are executed to liquidity providers and because of this we welcome and support profitable trading strategies. We are happy to service many successful news traders and aggressive scalpers that trade the markets normally and do not take advantage of technical flaws.

The Yadix.com brand is powered by Gallant Capital Markets Ltd, a Financial Services Company, authorised and regulated by the FSC under the Securities and Investment Business Act, 2010 License#: SIBA/L/11/0964. This decision is final, should you wish to dispute our decision to terminate our relationship with you and liquidate your accounts, you are entitled to exercise your right to arbitration at the International Centre for Dispute Resolution, pursuant to Section 5 of the Customer Agreement.

We consider this matter closed. Any further communication should be addressed to our legal representative on the details below:

The attorney is Felix Shipkevich

http://www.shipkevich.com/about/contact-us/

Sincerely,

Robert Taylor

And now, 1st of December 2014, happened something quite interesting. I received surprising email from Yadix:

“Your deposit of € 942.99 into trading account MetaTrader 4: 853714 has been confirmed.”

How is it possible?! T H A N K S to FPA and other people complaints too about this broker and of course because Mr. Bert opened Case: “simenkon vs yadix.com” (you can read it here: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/fore...ilty-case-2014-182-simenkon-vs-yadix-com.html), Yadix gave me back +942.99 € and this way leaving my trading account at ZERO sum of Profit/Loss. So this action of Yadix should make me happy?!
Yadix did not cancelled my 2 winning trades where I made profit +6.684.75 €, due “predatory trading” or whatever they say, but M A N I P U L A T E D them, changing price I had previously closed at (what is even worth I believe) and this was causing me overall loss of -1.269,77 € and now giving me back +942.99 € to keep me happy?! …they are so funny

FINAL SUMMARY:
In my humble opinion, Yadix can not be a true STP broker as they say or promote themselves, because they does not execute orders on Real Market or even through Gallant Capital Markets. They must work as Market Maker (bucket shop), taking the orders on the top of their B-book, means they are counter party so they expect you will lose your money as many “Retail traders” does unfortunately.
Till you are losing, everything is fine, but if you start winning and big one, they refuse to pay your profit, so this is clearly “Conflict of Interest” between the broker & trader, that only confirm this broker is not true STP at all.
I don’t wanna go in details how STP broker send orders to market or hedge them or crossing them with other traders, but till now I never saw true STP/ECN broker adjusting prices where trade been closed & talking about predatory trading and/or technical flows.
Anyway, now I see and as I found out in past 1-2 month, there is much more behind it and it is not only me who had problem with this broker.
I could continue, but I think my story will finish here. I got some more stuff in my pocket, but I will save it for another special occasion, but I guess, I showed quite clearly how Yadix act against profitable trader(s).

So for me Yadix = SCAM and it is definitely G U I L T Y !!!

PD: What´s really surprising me, Gallant Capital Market doesn’t do anything against his White Label which is Yadix, and leave them to continue in this dodgy business …it´s quite sad I believe

Two steps that you must follow.

1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.

Best Of Luck

- Don`t forget to hit like if you found this post helpful

If they filled they can't delete the profits ! Is not you responsability their price and their feed ! Broker already scam us with slippage , freeze and other, but when they fill they can't delete profit. You MUST go to regulators . If you don't do anything they never give back your money. SCAM!!!!!

Two steps that you must follow.
1st - Invite them via email (Send email to every possible address).
2nd - Go to there website and invite them to here via Live Chat.
Hi Salim.
If i understood well after last week about 45 minutes call with Yadix senior support member Mr. Robet Taylor (very nice gentleman by the way), broker does not want come here to FPA (to public forum) to sort out the issue here publicly. As they said, there are taking this situation very seriously, so they informed regulatory already & lawer too, because the stance of broker is clear and if i do not agree with it, they offer me sort it out through legal arbitration process.

If they filled they can't delete the profits ! Is not you responsability their price and their feed ! Broker already scam us with slippage , freeze and other, but when they fill they can't delete profit. You MUST go to regulators . If you don't do anything they never give back your money. SCAM!!!!!

absolutely agree Alexx71, but as u can see Yadix can ;)
If true STP/ECN fill you at price X and you close order at price Y ...it is IMPOSSIBLE that X or Y can be changed 1 hour or 1 day or 1 week later.

Hi Salim.
If i understood well after last week about 45 minutes call with Yadix senior support member Mr. Robet Taylor (very nice gentleman by the way), broker does not want come here to FPA (to public forum) to sort out the issue here publicly. As they said, there are taking this situation very seriously, so they informed regulatory already & lawer too, because the stance of broker is clear and if i do not agree with it, they offer me sort it out through legal arbitration process.

Now if I understood well or may be I`m not so can you please tell me that who us Mr. Robet Taylor ?

If he is from Yadix who denied to come Public forum then why he is not solving your problem instead of talking with regulatory?

1. Why he can't reply here if you invited him while your name is confidential? Sounds to me that they can't face these accusations.

2. Yadix are saying that they are a white label so the market maker in this case is Gallant. Then you have to make a complaint against Gallant (License#: SIBA/L/11/0964) through the FCS but also against Yadix. The fact they are just a white label doesn't make them off responsibility, they can't just hide behind Gallant.

3. I suggest you also to invite Gallant to reply to this as they were mentioned by the Yadix rep as the responsible

4. I find it hard to believe that you were on ECN/STP account if they have the power to "play" with prices. I am pretty sure they are on a B Book

1. Why he can't reply here if you invited him while your name is confidential? Sounds to me that they can't face these accusations.

2. Yadix are saying that they are a white label so the market maker in this case is Gallant. Then you have to make a complaint against Gallant (License#: SIBA/L/11/0964) through the FCS but also against Yadix. The fact they are just a white label doesn't make them off responsibility, they can't just hide behind Gallant.

3. I suggest you also to invite Gallant to reply to this as they were mentioned by the Yadix rep as the responsible

4. I find it hard to believe that you were on ECN/STP account if they have the power to "play" with prices. I am pretty sure they are on a B Book
Hello Master Yoda. Thank u for your comment here and i think u r right.

Yes, till now it looks like, but on 1st one, i prefer to not answer and/or especulate about it, becasue this one belongs to broker and not to me ...in my opinion,
2nd, hmm ok, i understand,
3rd, ok good, but last friday i contacted Gallant too via live chat, but they dont wanna know about my issue with Yadix and they forwarding me to Yadix support directly ...i can try 1 more time,
4rd, i agree.

Hello Master Yoda. Thank u for your comment here and i think u r right.

Yes, till now it looks like, but on 1st one, i prefer to not answer and/or especulate about it, becasue this one belongs to broker and not to me ...in my opinion,
2nd, hmm ok, i understand,
3rd, ok good, but last friday i contacted Gallant too via live chat, but they dont wanna know about my issue with Yadix and they forwarding me to Yadix support directly ...i can try 1 more time,
4rd, i agree.

Hello Spider4x,

Just to be clear, the first question wasn't for you I was just thinking out loud.

I highly suggests you to drop a complaint through the regulators against both Yadix and Gallant. The regulator will investigate this more deeply, hopefully. For now you are falling between cracks and both brokers are not taking any responsibility.

Good luck

I have contacted the regulators about our cases and its been silence for over 3 weeks from their end...so as fas as the British Virgin Islands Financial Services Commission goes....it does not care one bit.

Back