YouTradeFx is a cheated and a fraud company

H Doshi

Private
I m Hiren Doshi from India & a/c no is 172999.

I withdrawal request of 301.47$ on dated 02nd of October 2013 and that my withdrawal reference no is 2115570. After my withdrawal request my mt4 a/c is Disable. Means in mt4 right side appears Account Disable. And after that i mail more then 200 mails from last 3 months but still that froud and cheated company don't give me any reply.

Here in India this company's office is closed so nobody give me any reply. then i tried calling them and email to their support and dealing room but no reply from their side . but everyday these cheaters are sending the market info like "youtradefx market info " and deposit and get 50% bonus type email to my mail id. i can't understand what to do. i want my money.

I called many time to UK in web site given that phone no. but when i tell i m from India then they cut My call.
So from last 3 months i withdrawal request but still i haven't receive my money of 301.47$. So plz FPA help me for receiving my money of 301 usd from youtradefx.

So YOUTRADEFX.COM IS PURELY A SCAM COMPANY

Attachments

• HIREN DOSHI PAN CARD.pdf
    120.9 KB · Views: 2
  • HIREN DRIVING LICENCE.pdf
    150.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DENA BANK PASSBOOK COPY.pdf
    217.1 KB · Views: 2
  • HIREN BANK STATEMENT.pdf
    387.2 KB · Views: 1
  • HIREN AADHAR CARD.pdf
    238.1 KB · Views: 1
And this one comes complete with a Traders Court case.

For ever client YouTradeFx manages to pay, 3 new cases are popping up.

Be careful with this broker! ,,,, My advise, avoid youtrade at all cost

I guess gradually they will shutdown their office one by one from rest country

so withdrawal ur money from this cheated and fraud and big scammer company

Is there a light in the end of the tunnel with these guys?

I see a light at the end of the tunnel for YouTradeFx. It's a freight train with a sign on the front that says "Pay all of your clients now or get a Scam finding."

Back