Complaint by a multi - 24fx scam

g.cresso

Multi of Vanessa.P
I reported to the compliance department of 24fx the following problem: "The platform presents serious problems on the closure of positions, I tried to close an open order by its X button closure but the platform issued an error beep, I tried to close it by double click on the position and the relative closing option and the order in this case was issued the same error beep; same situation for the inclusion of stop loss and take profit, I immediately reported the problem to ' account manager and to its support so that they could close their position but did not get a timely response from them, contacted me a week after the account manager and has intimated that if I reported the situation would have reported me. I find this really very serious situation, and you will not find an appropriate solution will make a complaint to Cysec and Consob "BUT I HAVE nOT HAD POSITIVE RESULTS FROM THEM, tHAT THEIR RESPONSE:"
Further to your complaint with reference number [RO20160209] Submitted to Rodeler Limited (the "Company"), Please note that your complaint Has Been investigated by the Company's Compliance Department and we have Concluded That there was not an issue with the platform. In this respect please find below the Reasons That led to our decision:

Please note that you had changed and remove your stop loss several times. Also you tried to close the positions During abnormal market volatility (flash crash) Thus the price you were asking to close your trade was not available at that moment (price Significantly changed).

We advise you to use stop losses for all your trades going forward.

If you are not satisfied with the Company's final decision you have the option to maintain your complaint through the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus and seek mediation for possible compensation. It is important That You contact the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus Within four (4) months of receiving a final response from the Company otherwise the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus may not be incendio deal with your complaint.

The contact details of Both the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission can be found in the Complaints Procedures for Clients (follow the link) on the Company's website.

It is understood That your right to take legal action remains unaffected by the existence or use of any complaints procedures Referred to above.

Kind Regards,
PLEASE HELP ME

I reported to the compliance department of 24fx the following problem: "The platform presents serious problems on the closure of positions, I tried to close an open order by its X button closure but the platform issued an error beep, I tried to close it by double click on the position and the relative closing option and the order in this case was issued the same error beep; same situation for the inclusion of stop loss and take profit, I immediately reported the problem to ' account manager and to its support so that they could close their position but did not get a timely response from them, contacted me a week after the account manager and has intimated that if I reported the situation would have reported me. I find this really very serious situation, and you will not find an appropriate solution will make a complaint to Cysec and Consob "BUT I HAVE nOT HAD POSITIVE RESULTS FROM THEM, tHAT THEIR RESPONSE:"
Further to your complaint with reference number [RO20160209] Submitted to Rodeler Limited (the "Company"), Please note that your complaint Has Been investigated by the Company's Compliance Department and we have Concluded That there was not an issue with the platform. In this respect please find below the Reasons That led to our decision:

Please note that you had changed and remove your stop loss several times. Also you tried to close the positions During abnormal market volatility (flash crash) Thus the price you were asking to close your trade was not available at that moment (price Significantly changed).

We advise you to use stop losses for all your trades going forward.

If you are not satisfied with the Company's final decision you have the option to maintain your complaint through the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus and seek mediation for possible compensation. It is important That You contact the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus Within four (4) months of receiving a final response from the Company otherwise the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus may not be incendio deal with your complaint.

The contact details of Both the Financial Ombudsman of the Republic of Cyprus and the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission can be found in the Complaints Procedures for Clients (follow the link) on the Company's website.

It is understood That your right to take legal action remains unaffected by the existence or use of any complaints procedures Referred to above.

Kind Regards,
PLEASE HELP ME
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send email to every possible address).

2nd - Go to their website and invite them to here via Live Chat

You've already emailed them a link to this thread? If so and they still don't reply, you can also file a complaint with Cysec and the Cyprus Financial Ombudsman.

I have not received news about, they refuse to respond to my e-mail and do not want to resort to ombusman that requires me money to file a complaint

Back