35pip.com

i am a member since 1 month.

i can not agree with topguntrader.

why?

-i can not find open positions?!
-when orders are closed they send losses too
-i had problem with ea - but i had to install a microsoft package (was my mistake)
-i never had to pay for ea since i am using it
-my emails were answered mostly within 1 day

even on last weekend i talked to them on their livesupport about the ea. they added me 3 more demo accounts so i am using ea on 3 different brokers. even there they did not want any money.

i think:

+low and fair price
+fast support (within 1day is ok for me)
+great homepage
+honest forex signals (up to now)

-homepage sometimes slow for me
-only english support (no italien, french or german)
-no prices on the homepage
-no member area

i agree with Scarlet Trader. it is one of providers that are really honest (up to now) and useful.

Some controversy...

I just signed up with these guys today. First the obvious:

1) They are cheap.
2) They make some outlandish claims ("danger, will robinson!!! DANGER!!!").

Now what I've found in my very brief dealings:

1) It is difficult to find your way to their ea. Their web page is not logically & well laid out. This is clearly not a glitzy fast-sell web page.

2) Support takes a bit of time. They appear stretched pretty thin.

3) Nevertheless, after an online chat where they provided links & the "how tos" to get the ea & a few emails to them, which weren't answered immediately, within a few hours I DO have their trade copier installed on a demo account & it appears to function. They advised against going straight to live, so I didn't do that.

I will supplement this as I find out more. I feel their user interface (web page, public persona) isn't very friendly but they definitely do not merit the "SCAM" designation. That opinion could change in a heartbeat, however!

1.5 thumbs up is my rating, so far.

1st trade through copier

Got my first trade through the copier tonight. Mechanics were flawless & my entry was actually 0.8 pips better than advertised in their account & in the email. But then again, I'm running via an ECN account, so they get that back from me in commissions!

Can't say much for the wisdom of starting a trade in GBPJPY now with both an inflation report & a BOE governor speaking. Also can't see the wisdom of taking a long right in the high of the prior day. Not touching GBP pairs in my live account & if I were trading this at all, I'd be going the other direction! Trade currently down 10 pips or so & glad I do have this going in demo, not live. That said, I'll be watching.

that is not a glitzy fast sell webpage was the main reason to try them.

@aicohn

i can not agree with you that all emails will be answered within hours.

i am working for a large internet company.

normally we answer customer requests within 48 hours.

if our customers want to get 6 hours support (support will answer within 6 hours they have to pay extra)

in my opinion - when i pay $150 per month for forex signals i want to get support hole day. but for their charge i can not expect everything.

after one more day i will give another thumbs up.

Last edited:
1st trade essentially as reported

+28 pips give or take. After a pretty hefty drawdown came back to profit & they took it, both as reported & in the trade copier. Executions within a fraction of a pip. I wouldn't have done what they did, but how can you argue with success?

>that is not a glitzy fast sell webpage was the main reason to try them.<

Perhaps I didn't make myself completely clear... it was impossible from the top level web page to figure out how to download & configure their ea. Can't get to those links anyway, anyhow I could figure. I had to get into a chat with one of their reps & get the links that way. That goes beyond not being glitzy. I'd say their web presence is essentially non-functional if not dysfunctional in that regard. Saying it's not glitzy was a big understatement, actually.

That said, Andy20, I more or less agree with you. If this does pan out profitable to the tune of 1000+ pips/month (open question with me) & if trade copier works as advertised (so far, so good), at $6/month this is a steal.

Testing continues.

Last edited:
2nd trade

Placed & immediately into the trade copier. My execution was actually 1.5 pips better than theirs again. This one went profitable right away. Will see how it pans out. So far, so good.

2nd trade results

Gain was small about 6 pips, but verified in the trade copier & absolutely consistent with their reported results.

I'm not going to keep reporting the trade-by-trade here. But I have to say in my brief experience they do seem to report honestly & the trade copier is a "must" if you want to use this.

I'll continue watching this & if something glaring comes up, I will report it. But it looks good.

Gain was small about 6 pips, but verified in the trade copier & absolutely consistent with their reported results.

I'm not going to keep reporting the trade-by-trade here. But I have to say in my brief experience they do seem to report honestly & the trade copier is a "must" if you want to use this.

I'll continue watching this & if something glaring comes up, I will report it. But it looks good.

please do so thanks for the info.

Also after some times maybe a summary if you have time for it.

best regards

They do not belong here... I think

Not a scam at all (unless you know something I don't). Been using their service for ~1mo and I can tell you a few things about their service.

1. If you sign for the free alert --> you'll get no alerts at all :D. All they send you is daily stats after the fact.

2. They trade only GBPJPY and GBPUSD, but more of the former. Usually aim for 20-30-40pips. I have seen them holding a -55pip floating loss and make profit at the end, so I would say their (mental) SL is pretty wide.

4. They send 2 alerts per trade: OPEN and CLOSE, no SL or TP information.

5. They do have an EA that follows their alerts. I have it running and is the best solution to follow their signals. The EA is a commercial trade copier from a third party, I don't think these guys are programmers (read #7)

6. They do not trade when important news are out. Or when the charts are not convincing (they let you know by email)

7. They know nothing about marketing, their website is very not user-friendly. Hard to find any good information at all. Again let me make this clear: their marketing / customer service and I would even say English language skills SUCK, big time.
These guys don't seem to know nothing about running an online service / provider.. much less about web design or web marketing ... I think they are just: traders?

-----------------------
This is solely my personal opinion at the moment. I have been only a month with them so it might change for the better or the worse.

Not a scam at all (unless you know something I don't). Been using their service for ~1mo and I can tell you a few things about their service.

1. If you sign for the free alert --> you'll get no alerts at all :D. All they send you is daily stats after the fact.

2. They trade only GBPJPY and GBPUSD, but more of the former. Usually aim for 20-30-40pips. I have seen them holding a -55pip floating loss and make profit at the end, so I would say their (mental) SL is pretty wide.

4. They send 2 alerts per trade: OPEN and CLOSE, no SL or TP information.

5. They do have an EA that follows their alerts. I have it running and is the best solution to follow their signals. The EA is a commercial trade copier from a third party, I don't think these guys are programmers (read #7)

6. They do not trade when important news are out. Or when the charts are not convincing (they let you know by email)

7. They know nothing about marketing, their website is very not user-friendly. Hard to find any good information at all. Again let me make this clear: their marketing / customer service and I would even say English language skills SUCK, big time.
These guys don't seem to know nothing about running an online service / provider.. much less about web design or web marketing ... I think they are just: traders?

-----------------------
This is solely my personal opinion at the moment. I have been only a month with them so it might change for the better or the worse.

Thanks for the info. To the best of my knowledge about them i agree, but i have not sign up with their payed signals. I also recive the closing only closing when you sign up for free signals.

Hope thier service stay and maybe improve little. I agree i dont seems like this traders are out to sell. I give them some advice but i dont think they understand or care about it. And if you try to contact them you must try hard :). But maybe it is as they say honest signals and cheap aswell. we will see.

best regards

Back