5starsforex SCAM!

You can forget about getting your money back. 5starsforex is run by Samir Beool who owns Capital One Forex. They are both basically the same company whose main operation is to scam people. Even their websites looks identical.

A pair of one-post-wonders dropping in to praise the company is the sort of low-life tactic Samir uses.

My two clients deposited 6500 USD and 4000 USD with this broker
as per they mentioned on there website ( allowed all EA ) traded with them zero second scalper after make make good profit they said that our lp is not allowed us and removed all profit order ( not Negative order ) after contacting with them they adjust and give one more account with same funding and mail me for 60 seconds trade allowed then i traded and made 41000 USD profit and 15000 USD profit in all trading there are 3 trade with low then 60 seconds they just banned account and now not giving any withdrawals saying that our auditor and lp is working on and we will feed back you in 5 days

first account account No - 109625
second account No - 110249
company account Manager replied skype Name- ivan.5starsfx
(any way I think in the end within 30 - 45 days they will get refund )

Now saying case is closed FPA please help i am not able to submit case on your website

as per they mentioned on there website ( allowed all EA ) traded with them zero second scalper after make make good profit they said that our lp is not allowed us and removed all profit order ( not Negative order ) after contacting with them they adjust and give one more account with same funding and mail me for 60 seconds trade allowed then traded and made 41000 USD profit and 15000 USD profit in all trading there are 3 trade with low then 60 seconds they just banned account and now not giving any withdrawals saying that our auditor and lp is working on and we will feed back you in 5 days

Now saying case is closed FPA please help i am not able to submit case on your website

as per they mentioned on there website ( allowed all EA ) traded with them zero second scalper after make make good profit they said that our lp is not allowed us and removed all profit order ( not Negative order ) after contacting with them they adjust and give one more account with same funding and mail me for 60 seconds trade allowed then traded and made 41000 USD profit and 15000 USD profit in all trading there are 3 trade with low then 60 seconds they just banned account and now not giving any withdrawals saying that our auditor and lp is working on and we will feed back you in 5 days

I would like to warn you about 5starsforex.com. They made a lot of advertising and have a lot of good review but after I made payment they completely disapeared. No Homepage, No Mail, no Phone!

I would like to echo the experience of previous threads. I opened a real account with 5 Stars Forex (Account number: 111186) 7 days ago and made good profits. Yesterday my account was shut down claiming that they never received my original deposit when funding the account. Luckily I had made the deposit using BarclayCard and its clear on my statement that the payment was made. I contacted BarclayCard and they provided me with the authorization code and clarified that the payment was made to 5 Stars Forex and money was taken instantly by their receiving bank.

The duration of my trades has been variable from 5 seconds to 30 minutes so I am not quiet sure what excuse they are going to use.

My accounts manager is Roque Neto (Skype: raque.5starsfx and email: roque@5starsforex.com )

They have excellent reviews and other websites and this was one of the reasons for joining them.

I would urge all fellow traders to stay away from this company as you may make the profits from trading but they will keep these profits and your account balance will be zero without any warning.

I am still waiting for them to give me a valid explanation and I will share this here but I am not very hopeful at all and I agree with previous threads that this is a big scam - stay away from this broker.

they did scam me too and they did theft my money . i made video on youtube proof how they cancel my trades and now i just want my money back the account manger not reply on whatsapp . please see my video and share it .

Open your own thread in Scam Alerts, leave a 1 star review, and file a Traders Court case.

Back