98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

there are al possibillities to find a good broker, but I read a lot of forums, and there are so many people that suffer from someone's greediness
Actually I chose a famous broker (I saw a lot of its adds) and I don't think that it can be a scammer. Well I just started with demo account, I hope that I will not have problems with live money

Actually I chose a famous broker (I saw a lot of its adds) and I don't think that it can be a scammer. Well I just started with demo account, I hope that I will not have problems with live money
Make sure the broker has segregated accounts and a negative balance protection.

famous broker doesn't mean that it's good broker. I have some experience with one broker.. when I had some problems and questions I even couldn't get the answers, because they ignored me during the whole week. I left this broker, but it's one the most known brokers..

I am new in this business and according to my experience, most of the newbies are loosing due to lack of knowledge, small capital and expecting big profit. These are the major reasons due to which 98% people are failing.

I am new in this business and according to my experience, most of the newbies are loosing due to lack of knowledge, small capital and expecting big profit. These are the major reasons due to which 98% people are failing.

I know that trading is not an easy task so we should first of all do our trading in a manner that we can have some sort of control over it. This will also allow us to get our income easily and also make us more profitable Forex traders :)

I know that trading is not an easy task so we should first of all do our trading in a manner that we can have some sort of control over it. This will also allow us to get our income easily and also make us more profitable Forex traders :)
Yes i fact this is not easy way to earn, loss in trading sometime higher than profit, and as trader if want to survive in forex also need high dedication and will better if not only relying from forex income alone, but better having another source income

In the use of the Demo accounts we have to think about many factors and the one that is important to us is what kind of trading strategy we are using in our trades :)
of course, the right choice of strategy is very important, but from time to time it's usefull to change it and try some new method of trading

98% - rather frightening statistics:) It seems to me that to become one of 2% is mission impossible)

Many traders keep on trying too many things in order to become a successful trader but they don't focus on little important things that make a huge difference. This is the reason why so many fail.

Back