98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Maybe lack of knowledge is most reason why trader fail, but actually still much more as reason why trader loss, emotion in trading, greedy also trade blindly as one reason the cause of failure

We should try to increase our trading based knowledge in this business. If we have the required trading skills then it can be easily done :)

I believe that's true;) my skills are so far from me yet...:D but I don't give up))
I think with more experience we will get more profitable skill, and we can learn from our mistake to making betterment trading skill always learning is one way to improved our ability in this arena

I think with more experience we will get more profitable skill, and we can learn from our mistake to making betterment trading skill always learning is one way to improved our ability in this arena
and a little bit of luck is also a good thing)

Everybody starts forex for earning but most of us are failing badly, it is because that they don’t trade with proper knowledge, experience, skills and management which resulted failure, so take forex serious in order to get the benefit.

It´s strange, but nobody can trust when one trader win money constantly

I´m a looser only.
When you have a losing streak it's often best to move to a demo account and to try to improve your skills and figure out why you were losing - were you exiting profitable trades too early, were you holding losses more than your initial stop loss zone. You can also try to revert your signals, i.e. when you get a buy signal you enter sell and vice versa.

It´s strange, but nobody can trust when one trader win money constantly

I´m a looser only.
winning money constantly is really something fantastic and unreal, But have at least 60-70% profitable deals is not a bad success as for me. Of course I think there is a part of lottery in every deal, but everything is possible. If someone can do it, you also can do it. I also cannot boast with great success in trading, but exectly I can say that with time and experience my skills are better

Back