• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AAFXTrading

I am having an issue with a company
Dear FPA and Client

Mr Jonas you can call neteller and ask them about the merchant rolling reserve and they will tell you about that.

Regards,
AAFX TRADING

You said it would remain on rolling reserve for 10-15 business days. The trades which destroyed the account happened after that. The case is scheduled to go to a vote next week.

Dear FPA and the client,

Our Question will stay the same for the public also before they decide to vote against us.

1: The client made the deposit of $68k EUR and made the withdraw immediately within 1 min. Why? Does he wanted to trade or someone send him to manupilate us like that?

2: He sent us two email one is for the password reset and the other one related to the cancellation of the withdraw and now he saying he never sent those emails to us. The proof of email everyone can see in our attach files in the previous posts..

3: The client even lied to the Neteller and told them he never authorized those transactions and now here he is saying he made the deposit with us. You can see the character of this person and also the emails from Neteller in the attach files in the previous posts.

4: The client failed to prove that he never made those clients. Like that any client can deposit and trade when he lost the funds he can say he never made the trades.

Whatever the publicwill decide we will appreciate their opinion on this case but this will never change the fact that client is just trying to hurt our reputation but he can never do that. Because we have great relationship with our existing clients.

Have a great day everyone

Just look at that letter above. "Client is just trying to hurt our reputation but he can never do that"

These scammers are so bad it hurts my brain.

1) If a trader gets cold feet and wants to stop, withdraw funds, right away that should not matter to the broker … it is just another aspect of business = AAFX stop wining about the timing it is a non issue

2) Proof of email requests is not very strong, in fact as these were generated inside the station after client had discussions with chat {posted earlier} were he was looking for his money = more like fraud on the part of AAFX & generated by AAFX to attempt a cover up

3) client no doubt was referring to the trading done on his account by AAFX to cause the loss & not that he transferred funds to AAFX, hey guys get the context right!

4) the leap from trading pennies to trading ten's of thousand in itself is evidence that AAFX traded internally.....that the day before the trades we was online with chat about his withdrawal...that emails shown were generated inside the station were AAFX could fabricate as they wish {bad grammar indicates not from client} ....
- The time stamps on the trades and the supposed emails tell a story all on there own ...
trades in the AM, email in the PM...he was worried about his password hours after taking such a loss??...more likely would have been out drinking away his sorrow

As far as AAFX reputation don't worry it has gone down the toilet as anyone who sees this and other reviews will be aware of how good you conduct your business.

1) If a trader gets cold feet and wants to stop, withdraw funds, right away that should not matter to the broker … it is just another aspect of business = AAFX stop wining about the timing it is a non issue

2) Proof of email requests is not very strong, in fact as these were generated inside the station after client had discussions with chat {posted earlier} were he was looking for his money = more like fraud on the part of AAFX & generated by AAFX to attempt a cover up

3) client no doubt was referring to the trading done on his account by AAFX to cause the loss & not that he transferred funds to AAFX, hey guys get the context right!

4) the leap from trading pennies to trading ten's of thousand in itself is evidence that AAFX traded internally.....that the day before the trades we was online with chat about his withdrawal...that emails shown were generated inside the station were AAFX could fabricate as they wish {bad grammar indicates not from client} ....
- The time stamps on the trades and the supposed emails tell a story all on there own ...
trades in the AM, email in the PM...he was worried about his password hours after taking such a loss??...more likely would have been out drinking away his sorrow

As far as AAFX reputation don't worry it has gone down the toilet as anyone who sees this and other reviews will be aware of how good you conduct your business.

I agree with all what @stevesmain has pointed out, the client owns the money, if he wishes to withdraw after depositing that is his own choice, it's his money and he can do what he wants.

AAFX never provided the full header of the email messages (email source html code) as it shows the originating point of the email along with full trail, they failed to provide that disregarding what the client requested, as it will only prove what we already know that AAFX wrote the email themselves and not the client.

The trading style is very different too, he traded 0.01 lots only, those last three trades with huge lots do not go with his profile.

I find AAFX Guilty as hell....

@janspfeffer, Mr Jonapffier sir the screenshot your statement tells a story of margin calls on 3 position depicting 3 very unsuccessful large trades. Mr Jonapffer the trade went sour and wipe out majority of your trading ammo. If AAFXtrading is connected a ECN, your funds may have been donated to Foreign Currency Exchanges world in cyberspace. By the way are you related to the Jonas Brothers?

Attachments

• case.jpg
    case.jpg
    157.1 KB · Views: 4
Ahhh man. My posting reply on your case didnt show up. The "Buy" lots of USDJpY Was not in your favor. Your position on Nov 29 2016 wipe out majority of your account. I didnt see a spike to the upside cause that would favor your positionof the LONG on Usdjpy on that day. This is according to reading of your statement.

Back