Abandoned Complaint FBS Problem (with bonus conspiracy theories)

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I believe this argument must not reach to this high extent of nervousness and accusing.

AsstModerator gave you FPA opinion in this matter, explaining in details how FPA work. You are free to believe him or not, like free to use FPA site or not.

Will like to know if you are a trader?, had ever been scammed? why are you on FPA?

Even if some may have same doubts as yourself about FPA but without any evidence you can not accuse anyone.

Not comparing ofcourse, but for example many murderers had been freed because the judge had no enough proofs that they committed the crimes.

Tell or show us where FPA conflict of interest have affected a specific scam folder case? We may walk with you by then.....!

SCAMBUSTERZ,

You keep bringing up CapitalOneForex. The FPA never had an ad contract with that company. When one was suggested, I coldly turned it down. If you've mixed them up with PellucidFx, that has already been clearly explained.

You say absolute power corrupts absolutely. You certainly use your absolute power of posting to keep attacking the FPA without providing one hint of how you would do anything better. You keep using it to drag threads with real issues off topic. You keep pushing the limits of civilized behavior with your semi-racist posts attacking companies because of what country they come from.

If I was so corrupt, I'd have banned you ten times over with no warning. Instead, I've tried very hard to explain things to you and to ask you to behave in a more acceptable fashion.

Please start your own thread and share your wisdom about how you would pay for all of the FPA's free services. Make sure to explain how you'll prevent any advertiser from ever scamming anyone now or in the future. Or, keep up with what you are doing and I'll have no choice but to ban you.

SCAMBUSTERZ

As I say to any complainer- you must support what you say with deviance.

I am a long enough member to assure you that everything you say it a total nonsense, there are many cases where the FPA has canceled an advertising banners for scam companies (even before they got scam finding)

If I am not mistaken here is a thread posted by FBS representative so I think it will be good if a representative can have a look of this thread and give some clarification about this case..

If I am not mistaken here is a thread posted by FBS representative so I think it will be good if a representative can have a look of this thread and give some clarification about this case..

I asked the Original Poster to check the terms to see if this was really an issue or not. So far, that person hasn't come back. If it wasn't for the side issue Scambistrz brought up, this thread would have quietly died due to being abandoned by its creator.

Back