Abandoned Complaint - FXOpen are scammers

otro día mas de problemas con los indices, sl parecer cuando usas un margen alto se congela la operativa, señores de FXOPEN SCAM donde tienen la operativa negra llevamos 15 minutos con el DAX congelado, son 1500 euros mas los de hoy

otro día mas de problemas con los indices, sl parecer cuando usas un margen alto se congela la operativa, señores de FXOPEN SCAM donde tienen la operativa negra llevamos 15 minutos con el DAX congelado, son 1500 euros mas los de hoy

It would be good if you try to write in English instead of Spanish, otherwise your issue may not be resolved.

Its obvious that failing to provide supporting evidences may lead the case dismiss however it would be better to allow some time before FPA court comes up with their decision.
I can tell you for a fact that FXOpen are massive scammers with the most fixed MT4 platform you will ever have the misfortune to trade,these fraudsters require more than 100% margin to just place a PENDING order,steer well away from these BIGOTED COMMENT REMOVED.

OFFENSIVE TEXT REMOVED

FPA Forums Team Note: No matter what language you post in, offensive terms and profanity are not permitted. Do not repeat this offense.

And which countries do you regulate through your "Financial Commission" registered as an offshore, sharing an address with 10 other Russian offshore scam companies?
Why don't you regulate British and Aussie customers through it. Because my country has it's own financial commission, which is regulated by the EU.
Why would I put my money into your hands entirely, without any options of getting it back?
I claim that you're scammers and anyone who has used your broker could confirm.
Other brokers are not as inadequate and arrogant as you are!
Just tell everyone which countries are regulated through the scam commission - Indonesia, Turkey, Hong Kong, China, and all EU countries that are NOT Germany, the UK and France.
WHY? Because to you people everyone is a second hand idiot, and they deserve to be scammed, and need no protection from Sharks like you!
Prove me wrong. Just explain why didn't you open a broker in the USA? You weren't allowed an NFA license, were you? Or is it because of the ironclad rules towards brokers in the US?
Why was "the commission" registered in 2008? Why is your company "a part" of this commission as per your website? Isn't it conflict of interest?
Explain the above to everyone here. I am very interested in reading it!

I would be aware of fxopen as well, the like to wide spreads NOT during news up to 50.0 pips and took your SL and take spread back to normal.

And which countries do you regulate through your "Financial Commission" registered as an offshore, sharing an address with 10 other Russian offshore scam companies?
Why don't you regulate British and Aussie customers through it. Because my country has it's own financial commission, which is regulated by the EU.
Why would I put my money into your hands entirely, without any options of getting it back?
I claim that you're scammers and anyone who has used your broker could confirm.
Other brokers are not as inadequate and arrogant as you are!
Just tell everyone which countries are regulated through the scam commission - Indonesia, Turkey, Hong Kong, China, and all EU countries that are NOT Germany, the UK and France.
WHY? Because to you people everyone is a second hand idiot, and they deserve to be scammed, and need no protection from Sharks like you!
Prove me wrong. Just explain why didn't you open a broker in the USA? You weren't allowed an NFA license, were you? Or is it because of the ironclad rules towards brokers in the US?
Why was "the commission" registered in 2008? Why is your company "a part" of this commission as per your website? Isn't it conflict of interest?
Explain the above to everyone here. I am very interested in reading it!

Dear Sir,

We are extremely astonished by the fact that instead of getting to the bottom of what Financial Commission is, you are throwing around groundless accusations. Should you have attentively studied the website of Financial Commission and Companies Registry of Hong Kong, you would have seen that Financial Commission DOES NOT BELONG and/or is AFFILIATED IN ANY MANNER with any of the financial companies listed on their website as the members.

Since you failed to provide us any concrete complaint and proof of it, we can consider that you do not actually have any complaints against FXOpen and everything you are posting in this forum can be considered defamation of the broker.

Taking into account all the above mentioned and as you are not interested in the service provided by FXOpen, we suggest you withdrawing the funds you have in your account and closing your eWallet with FXOpen.

Thank you for your cooperation!
FXOpen team

I would be aware of fxopen as well, the like to wide spreads NOT during news up to 50.0 pips and took your SL and take spread back to normal.
Dear VadimI, we kindly ask you to provide screenshots of charts or any other proofs of what you say FXOpen does.

Back