Advice on meeting other traders

Something interesting, like: "Oh, I like hunt bears & fight tigers"? :)
No no no. :D

Interesting stuff which both of you share, stuff outside trading. or perhaps the other trader knows a technique he wishes to exchange with yours. :p

I meet with traders every day but only on face book. In reality I haven't met any great trade till now, but I do desire to meet a person who is very successful in forex.

Facebook is full of the world's greatest traders. You know it's true because their Facebook pages say so. Just send them all of your money and they'll make you a fortune overnight. :p

Facebook is full of the world's greatest traders. You know it's true because their Facebook pages say so. Just send them all of your money and they'll make you a fortune overnight. :p

Very true, but I don't look for any pamm manager on face book rather I look for knowledge, guidance and getting benefited from experienced traders that are in my friend's list on face book.

Very true, but I don't look for any pamm manager on face book rather I look for knowledge, guidance and getting benefited from experienced traders that are in my friend's list on face book.
Forums are more appropriate media to learn from. There are a few forums out there aside from FPA.

You'll have slightly more focused learning with forums than with Facebook since the latter is more of a social platform than a trading or learning platform.

Its not really meet any person in person because the online world has grown so much that you may use the technology for better communication.

It would be very nice if you can meet other traders or group of expert traders, like a meeting or seminar. Unfortunately forex trading is not that much popular in my country to have such meeting.

It would be very nice if you can meet other traders or group of expert traders, like a meeting or seminar. Unfortunately forex trading is not that much popular in my country to have such meeting.

What is your country mate ? You can meet experts virtually if you can find any

Back