Allgotrade just closed shop

At least you showed that you tried to contact them.

Keep fighting for a chargeback. If you want to bring more attention to the situation, you can file a Traders Court case.

At least you showed that you tried to contact them.

Keep fighting for a chargeback. If you want to bring more attention to the situation, you can file a Traders Court case.
Thanks for the suggestion but I think that all that FPA can do is label them as a SCAM. However, if they don't exist anymore there isn't much point.

If you and 2 others file and follow through with Traders Court cases, they'll get the label. Where it could be useful is if they screw up and start a new site which can somehow be linked to AllGoTrade.

Thanks for your suggestion but I can't start a Traders Court case as it requires Allgotrade to be contacted so that they can get involved. But there email or contact number doesn't work anymore.

If you have their old email addresses, then email to those. If the messages bounce, then at least you've tried your best.

It bounces unfortunately it shows how easy it is to set up a site get money and then close down and run off with it. There is absolutely no way to make them accountable. Goodbye $4000.

Just because they are gone doesn't mean you can't pursue a chargeback. Of course, the scammers will be very happy if you give up and walk away.

I invested $750 over a year ago and was able to get up to $4300.. So ideally I would like to get that back. I heard but don't know if it is true that if it is over a year can't do a chargeback. I have been approached by Mark Dawson from wealthrecoveryint.com to get my money back. Thanks for your reply

Last edited by a moderator:
Back