Alpha Capital is a scammer company

Omega

Private
Alpha Capital,

scammer company.
Below is the web page link:
alphacapital.fm

Do not "trade" with them, I opened an account, and got my own "trading" coach named Tony Smith.
I invest a certain amount of money. The "trades" were going well, I even got another manager Troy Collier,
who placed "trades" instead of me, which are going well. All the time I heard from him don't do the withdrawal.
He also connected me with his great "guru" Erik Robinson, who wants me to invest more money, I refused.
I made a withdrawal request, but then problems started, something like I caused them major losses
and I have to pay a penalty if I want to do the withdrawal of my money. When I refused and ask their compliance office for a withdrawal, the same day on my account they opened a lot of "insane trades" and accused me that I do the lousy "trades", after that they called to solve my problems and that they can recover my account.
These guys were behind Global FXM.

Alpha Capital,

scammer company.
alphacapital.fm

Do not "trade" with them, I opened an account, and got my own "trading" coach named Tony Smith.
I invest a certain amount of money. The "trades" were going well, I even got another manager Troy Collier,
who placed "trades" instead of me, which are going well. All the time I heard from him don't do the withdrawal.
He also connected me with his great "guru" Erik Robinson, who wants me to invest more money, I refused.
I made a withdrawal request, but then problems started, something like I caused them major losses
and I have to pay a penalty if I want to do the withdrawal of my money. When I refused and ask their compliance office for a withdrawal, the same day on my account they opened a lot of "insane trades" and accused me that I do the lousy "trades", after that they called to solve my problems and that they can recover my account.
First of all, invite the company by using invite company option to your thread. And if you unable to locate the option then this thread "Tutorial: How to Invite a company to your thread." will help you to find out.

Currently, the invitation doesn't have a reset option. Email the new addresses directly and post an image file of the email. If you like, you can cover your address before posting the image.

Here is a withdrawal request ...
Also, I have a lot of calls recorded.
They still pretend that they are a professional company...
In the zip file are a few recorded calls from them, I have plenty of on the stack.

Hopefully, people will remember their voices, very soon I will post new proofs.

Attachments

• Calls-part1.zip
    169.7 KB · Views: 15
  • successfully withdrawal.PNG
    successfully withdrawal.PNG
    630.1 KB · Views: 1
Beware of the fake regulation bodies like PIPSEC. (https://www.pipsec.org/company/bonum-change-ou).

From a few days ago, Alpha Capital's payment services are powered by BonumChange OÜ (related 10brokers.com), member of the board is Zoltan Korcsog. Date of birth: 20.11.1965. - if this is a real person.
In the attached pdf, you can find a review of Estonian financial inspection.
Shortly: they do not have a license for providing the financial services.

They claim that only I had access to my account, but as you can hear from the link below they will open the "trade", and they opened on that day.
On this link you can see the movie how they locked my account, and listen to the parts of the conversations:
I have more conversations which I will post later, hopefully, someone will read this post a give the comment,
or I will save someone from a trap.

Attachments

• 20190122 Hoiatusteade BonumChange.pdf
    242.8 KB · Views: 8
Alpha Capital,

scammer company.
alphacapital.fm

https://www.fi.ee/et/hoiatusteated/...ech-ou-ja-nostro-technology-ou-tegevuse-kohta

Back