Amasis Capital Management is a scammer ??

Can we all compile a list of all the directors/Involved in the following companies. (Aureus Capital, Amasis, FTX Investment Strategies).... I think all operations are in Singapore.. so we can lodge a complaint and they can be made accountable..

Hi Siawkia, Does the APAC statement have a new office address and phone number? or is it the same?

Hi Siawkia,

I am just curious why you got an email saying that they are now APAC and just just received this email now from Aureus support (July 24, 2014 3:01am) what are they trying to do here.. its really frustrating....

Dear Aureus Members,

This is a notice to inform everybody that the Commercial Affairs Department (CAD) of Singapore is conducting an investigation on Aureus Capital.
As part of the investigative process CAD has frozen the Aureus bank account pending the conclusion of their investigation.
During this process, we are not allowed to conduct any business activities/trading, process withdrawals and/or receive funds from our clients via our company accounts.
We have no information at this time as to what will happen next or how long the investigation process will take.
We will return back client funds as soon as we are able to do so.
Our apologies for the inconvenience.

-Aureus Capital Pte. Ltd.

Hey all,

What I know from others is that the authorities have froze the accounts in Aureus, so I don't know if they are going to release the funds anytime soon. Moreover a friend of mine who also invested in Aureus already lodged a complaint to CAD and they told him that with this kind of cases will usually take years to resolve.

On another note, I have learnt that April Karen Samson opened a gym (most probably with our money) in the Philippines but not sure where. The name is call I-flex, if any kind Pinoy out there can hunt her down would be most appreciated lol.

Hi,

Aureus just sent an emaill advising that CAD of Singapore is conducting an investigation on them and their accounts are frozen due to ongoing investigation.

they claim that funds will be returned as soon as the investigation process is over which they dont know when.

If they are being investigated, how come some of the directors already out from sg? Makes me think that some of them already ran away.

Here is my copy of APAC statement (attached), the one and only statement, and sent via apac GMAIL account.
If you guys see at the bottom of the page it has NZBN (NZ Business number) 9429041294192, look it up, you will find that the number does not exist (I am not surprise anymore).

These people are very neat, they even know that the numbers have to be exact 13 digits for having NZBN. Am I the only one who got this statement?

How can we know that Aureus is really being investigated by the police? Is there any official report? Or they could be just playing trick on us, so we only hoping for their "update".

aureusapac.jpg

This APAC form should also be given to CAD Singapore...
You can file a complaint online and include the documents you received and this APAC registration included..

I had just made a report on aureus capital to the police to verify if commercial affairs is really doing an investigation. Had been an aureus capital member since last year dec only to receive an email in June saying they are rebranding the company to asiapac and also that they will be retiring the funds on the 28 of July and the latest email was that they are under investigation by CAD.. This is not good.. Are they running away with our funds?

Back