Ponzi Scheme Anybody heard of TIRN www.mytirn.com ?

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Looks like it's owned by the same scammers.

And the website is also down for "planned maintenance". :p

TIRN

is there anything that can actually be done to get our money back .. and yes i invested in TIRN

My family and I invested in Tirn...thank to Forex Peace Army we came to know yesterday that our money has never been safe as we have been told!!!! Since we are italian in order to get our money back do we have to go to Litigation Against TIRN as linked above or do we have to follow a different procedure?

Everyone should contact the CFTC. You might also want to contact the law firm that Gottaken2 referenced.

pmreturns.com

yeah pharoah its pmreturns.com has anyone checked it out? Thats where the accounts were transferred to. Is there anything as investment backed by Gold?

I'm sure there are ways to at least partially back investments wirh gold, but none of the TIRN companies were doing it.

Report ANY companies with links to MyTIRN to the CFTC and to the lawyers looking at the case. The TIRN scammers will try to move any money they still have to other countries, so any information you can provide will help to stop them from profiting from the scam and will be that much more money to help reimburse the victims.

Last edited:
Back