• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Searching Are there any brokers that allow trading crypto on MT4 24/7?

Help me find a company
is binance or other crypto exchange not a good choise? many brokers offers limitied crypto trading so exchange seems like a good option

is binance or other crypto exchange not a good choise? many brokers offers limitied crypto trading so exchange seems like a good option
I think when an investor looking to investing crypto, an exchange will help to buy the coin and then store it in the cold wallet for hold in long term, or if the investor will take benefit from stake coin in Dapps, the exchange can help to purchase a certain coin, but for short term, margin trading use leverage may attract for high-risk taker investor. Leverage can magnify profit, but also higher risk.

I think when an investor looking to investing crypto, an exchange will help to buy the coin and then store it in the cold wallet for hold in long term, or if the investor will take benefit from stake coin in Dapps, the exchange can help to purchase a certain coin, but for short term, margin trading use leverage may attract for high-risk taker investor. Leverage can magnify profit, but also higher risk.
Good explanation. ;)

Few good suggestions on here - I would recommend that you do your own research and set up a demo account first of all.

I think many of the ones mentioned on this thread are decent options if you want to trade crypto CFDs at weekends.

There’s a lot that do it now, best thing is to get a varied choice of reviews from different places and go from there.

Back