Are you in a hurry to make money?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt forex is lucrative and life changing opportunity but I am not hurry to make money as I am fully aware that forex is also risky and tough business, I am trying to make small but consistent profit and I am achieving my target efficiently, I am not hurry.

I used to be in a hurry but I ended up blowing my account time and time again. I am now more focused on risk management and this has allowed me to make smaller but positive gains

I never rush to open or close position cuz I spend enough time for analysis and try to gather as much information as I can which confirms my decision.

I am trading with a target that I will earn the reasonable amount from this business and I am a part time trader, I am not hurry to make the huge amount from this business as it will be risky and I don’t like to take the big risk, I believe small but consistent profit.

Forex business is risky business but profitable too so we should go step by step go generate the profit by controlling the greed factor. Once established in real account then we will be wble help in future to trade more securely.

Many are entering into forex with the dream of get rich overnight and burn their account which is absolutely wrong.
Know that proper money management and control of emotion and good knowledge over the period of time will only give what you deserve.
Patience is a virtue.

Oh no, forex is not business that can making rich just overnight, but required long time experience and also always improved skill with long time practice on trading, and forex now later and forever will remain become risky business, but as trader itselt that will determine how they manage these risk as low as possible of course with making accurate analysis

Yes, you are right, many of us doing same thing after just enter the forex market. That is why it is established that 90% of traders are failed here to survive or to be successful. Traders like them only see money here, to do not give a damn to learn how can they earn this much. They just dive in without looking around.

Yes hurry can burn your account . We should know the reality , nothing is quick in forex .When you can get god profit with smooth trading why are going to put your amount at high risk in hurry . New traders practice hurry they want to get money in few time. Good traders not do trading in hurry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back