Yes. please carefully follow 100% of the instructions here. when both invite buttons disappear, then you have completed the invite process:Is I need to invite them using the invite company option?
Yes, if they accept my position and I win, they need to pay me, there are nothing to argue. And I have already captured the conversation that involve the disclosing of personal information as record. I am waiting for there reply and take further actions.Hello, sorry that you are going through this.
Please don’t take this as legal advice.
1) They opened the position and accepted the order. It’s like you going a shop buying a drink and opening it . You can’t return it. Hope that makes sense.
2) the prove your innocent part. I’m almost all countries. Innocent until proven guilty applies. And this would only apply to criminal law. This would be a dispute issue. As far as I know they are not allowed to take anything from only fees as by regulations they have to have the money in a segregated account. ( they person you spoke with defiantly knows nothing about law if he used the Turn prove your innocence)
3) He committed a huge issue with divulging other people privet information, please tell me you remember them names, of not asking him to tell you them names. Find them on socials and confirm it with them a sue them for not protecting your privet data. Not to sure on the actual legal term.
4) I agree with the user above, do not accept any form of payment or agreement. As with will and could resolve the issue.
5) ask for more details with out asking, the best way to gain an advantage to to be stubborn and act dumb hoping they will say more than they should.
6) call the local office asking for more details, record the phone calls and send emails.
About disclosing personal information? Did the representative of the broker violate your right to private life? If a trader will say that he forgot the smartphone in a supermarket and competitors took advantage of this and posted information about your private life from that smartphone. How do you prove that? By images from a satellite? And if a trader went to a neighbor in a neighboring apartment and did not close the door to the apartment, in which was the smartphone? If the issue is related to privacy, then it is not relevant to the case. Because the dispute is concerned the refund of money.Yes, if they accept my position and I win, they need to pay me, there are nothing to argue. And I have already captured the conversation that involve the disclosing of personal information as record. I am waiting for there reply and take further actions.