AXNFX.com

I think you have done trades aggressively, you made a profit afterwards loss with their advise and finally wiped out all the investment in trading account. All orders placed by you only (with their suggestion or by your own) that means you have taken 100% risk, (out come may be profit /loss should be borne by you) if trades went negative in normal course also does not comes under fraud/cheating. Two of my friends also under same situation lost almost 13000$

Any way just follow FPA expert advise for further action..

I also dought on their trading flatform, it is appearing like Live Demo Account...
let me tell you about my observation with them ...

1. Firstly, they do not have any direct transaction system for deposits its all go through a payment gateway and once they receive it then they manually update the amount in your account within in few seconds as you are on call with them.
2. they do not explain about their spreads.
3. There is no demo account concept with them.
4. Even after its going negative for 10000 $ on their side, they still kept my account running open.
5. When I questioned them that it seems like a demo account then next moment they removed their bonus and then my account collapsed until then all trades were open and running.
6. There is no account statements or a place where you look into your account stats apart form the account details they provide you.
7. Their mt4 name is spartanFX and the company name is AXNFX.com there is no other detail or link that you can establish communication with your account details.

by using Technology Services from SPARTAN B2B SOLUTIONS these fellows are Cheating Traders Left and Right all over the world..

MT4 bridge solution. Those who have their own MT4 Server and choose to operate their own brokerage with straight-through processing of client orders will require an MT4 bridge, a software conduit which connects traders with liquidity providers. The bridge can also be used to direct client trades to the broker’s own market-making operation. Available solutions include both using the pool of liquidity providers available via Spartan’s forex industry partnerships as well as routing orders to the broker-client’s own pool.

Back