Basel Financial Scam

not quite sure how long it takes for a review of a broker to show up, hopefully it will soon to warn people away from this broker. All emails and inquiries as to the status of my w/d have gone unanswered. Have sent an email to every email address they have (like 8), just ignored.
Hope FPA will step in and help me out soon.

They continue to give me the runaround. Not much you can do when the only contact you can get is via live chat the rare times they are online. Of course, they just say they will contact 'accounting' and I will hear back for sure tomorrow. Never happens.
FPA help!

Basel Financial problem

I asked Basel Financial for a withdrawal of more than $1000, since two weeks ago, when yesterday Mr Ali yousef answered me on live chat and told me they have financial problems and I have to wait until this problem is solved.
Any help ?

Be aware !

I asked Basel Financial for a withdrawal of more than $1000, since two weeks ago, when yesterday Mr Ali yousef answered me on live chat and told me they have financial problems and I have to wait until this problem is solved.
Any help ?

They have financial problems??! Don't trust them...
What's kind of broker they are? :confused:

You didn't happen to save that live chat, did you? If so, please post it.

There are already rumors that Basel Financial is related to Crown Forex. Delays and excuses about withdrawals were the first warning signs that Crown was on its way to oblivion, along with the money in people's trading accounts.

Who is Baselfinancial? copy from FXextract Forums > FXextract Scam Investigation

Yesterday a company named Baselfinancial tried to promote for themselves on our forum by posting a reply containing a promotional message on one of our topics, this message was deleted by the administrator, but why it was deleted? and who is Baselfinancial?

The answer to this question might be easy for some, and a surprise to others, when they know that Baselfinancial is a company owned by Shadi Sweis the CEO of Crown Forex, together with Ibrahim Hassanein.

On the other hand, and in a desperate attempt to attract clients after the fail of Crown Forex, Shadi Sweis is trying to attract Crown Forex clients to open new accounts with his company so he is promoting for his company through Crown Forex clients.

Shadi Sweis uses a fake name which is “Bill Ryan”, but it’s not working because his voice is well known to Crown Forex clients, as they used to call him repeatedly to ask for their money and he continued to lie to them claiming that there is some kind of auditing.

We warn our readers from this company.

hi friends
i have an account in basel and i was trading there but suddenly since last firday the servers all are dissconnceted and even i cant check my account and positions but i sent them soo many emails but no reply even they dont reply call and their site is also close , now is monday but i dont know what to do , can someone please help me ? has anyone the problem as same as mine ?
thank u

Also scammed

Tried to login Sunday nite to start trading but no connection. Thought, Oh
great, last week MT4 stopped working, now Blue Trader too? Tried to login
at website and couldn't login either. Thought WoW, something's really wrong.
searched and found out by coming here, I'm not the only one. IF only I knew
a few months ago. Sent them an email requesting a withdraw of my balance be sent to my Alertpay acc. Of course no reply yet. Then sent an email to
Mauritius FSC requesting their help. No reply yet. Then sent another email to
Basel demanding they send my balance or face prosecution.
It doesn't matter how small or large your balance might be, it's your money.
I think I'm s----d.:shocked:

Back