Be careful with option500 investment

Hi Pharaoh,

Well noted. I got no mail either from my Bank or Option500, so far. But I know my bank is doing something at the moment related with my charge back proposal. Somebody playing around with my account still. I checked this morning, the deposit on my account even less than my paid deposit amount. I will not response to any mail or call made by option500. I will just hand this issue to my bank. Thank you for your kind advice. I'll always keep you upate.

Regards,
Heru

Hi heru,

i have encountered the same situation with option500 and carl ericsson, please advise what to do because i am $22,000 in credit card debt

Hi,
Please post your case on the forum, so FPA can see it and give you a clue. What I can suggest is ask your bank to block your CC and ask for charge back for your 22K at the same time. DO NOT do trading with your account once you propose the request to your bank. They will do it anyway. I am actually still waiting the charge back request to concluded by my bank. They are still processing it at the moment.
Please post your case on the forum as 22K is hugh. And let FPA help you. Do all those things above ASAP with no delay. Especially the charge back as the date line is mostly 90 days since the fund charged from your CC. Make sure you keep all mails indicated communication between you and option500. These kinda information will be very useful and important in case your problem should be brought up to court. Do not do anything that option500 ask, such as signing this and that. They are very tricky and will try anyways to put you in deep ****. After you post your case on FPA forum, there might some personal mails sent to you offer for help with certain fee. Ignore it. They are just trying to get money without doing nothing. The best is you do everything your self. And leT FPA do the rest. Good luck.

Regards,
Heru

Don't email your bank. Call or visit them. Deadlines for chargebacks vary wildly from country to country. If you get delayed past the deadline, there's nothing you can do. If a call or visit still doesn't get any response from your bank, you may have to go for professional help. WinChargeback.com is very well rated by FPA members.

Hi Pharaoh,

I am getting doubt if my bank can do something to my case. It doesn't matter I call, mail or visit my bank, they just keep informing it is in progress but no news at all. And it is almost 3 weeks now.

Thanks for the link of winchargeback.com. I just mailed Rebecca and explained my case. Hope she can do something about it. Thanks for the clue and being very helpful. May God bless you all.

Regards,
Heru

Keep politely checking with the bank. If you don't hear from WinChargeback in a week, a reminder note wouldn't he out of order.

Hi Pharaoh,

Well noted. Rebecca replied my mail one day after and asked me to wait for one week die long queue. So I'll just wait.

10 minutes before I replied you, another personal account manager from option500 just called me. I forgot his name as I was so mad receiving that call. He asked me for another $2500 and you can guess my answer to him. He also asked me to sign an authorization to be able to trade on my behalf. I told him, that they had done trading without am asking since the first day I opened my account with them. I told them that I would not sign anything and give any authorization to anybody. Then I hung up the phone. I don't know why they suddenly called after long time, but i have a feeling something is happening related with my charge back request. Either from my Bank or winchargeback.com. I am not quite sure about this but hope this is a good sign I will get my $900 back.

Thanks for your guidance and assistance. I'll keep you update.

All the best,
Heru

Hi Pharaoh,

Gabriel Pine from winchargeback.Com just called and informed they just handle 'minimum 5K' case. They can not help me. I haven't heard any progress from my bank and I'll visit them again next week.

We'll see, but honestly I am getting doubt I would get my money back. I'll keep you inform.

Regards,
Heru

Back