BECFD SCAM

Agnes Pilgrim

Recruit
I registed an accounton the 21/11/2017 and deposit £3000. On the 23/11/2017 i was told that the company is a scam and i made many attempts to with draw my money , but everytime it was cancelled by the company and i would get an email saying that there was an activity in progress.. Today the 29/11/2017 i requested that my account be closed. At that time i had £3000.28 in credit and £2,15.00 in profit. They again refused to closed my account. Later i received an email to inform me that my account balance was 00.00. these are some of the messages i was receiving when i requeted a withdrawal. as you can seee all the withdrawal i made was cancelled by them. And the system had no other ways of withdrawing your money. As soon as a requested that my account be closed with over £5000 in credit . it was suddenely become 00.00. Can some inform me as what i can do.
Many Thanks
Agnes

Agnes Pilgrim <agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com>
  • Today at 15:27
To
  • Billing Becfd
Hide
Message body

I requested that my account be closed this morning and it appears that its still active?
Can you explanied to me why my account was not closed and my funds were not withdrawn.
Agnes
To: "agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com" <agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 November 2017, 12:49
Subject: Withdrawal request

#yiv6570827793 #yiv6570827793 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv6570827793
Good day!
Your withdrawal request have been canceled due to an open positions. Please make sure when you are making a withdraw request, all positions must be closed and remain closed during process.

To: Agnes Pilgrim <agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 November 2017, 16:42
Subject: Re: Withdrawal request

#yiv7099664407 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv7099664407
Good day!
As we already told you, your withdrawal is canceled due to an open position. In order to make a withdrawal request, all positions must be closed and remain closed.
Further to that, please contact your account manager to discuss anything regarding your trading account.
If you have any questions, feel free to email us.
Best regards
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 3:27:38 PM
To: Billing Becfd

I requested that my account be closed this morning and it appears that its still active?
Can you explanied to me why my account was not closed and my funds were not withdrawn.
Agnes

#yiv7099664407 -- #yiv7099664407x_yiv2964174722 p {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} #yiv7099664407
Good day!
Your withdrawal request have been canceled due to an open positions. Please make sure when you are making a withdraw request, all positions must be closed and remain closed during process.
Best reagrds

Dear Agnes,

You need to make withdraw request on your account and contactt your account manager.

Best Regards,
BECFD
Support Team
support@becfd.com
Contact Number : 442038072033
www.becfd,com

Address: Woodlane 201, London UK

request was received Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- Forwarded message -----
Cc:
Sent:
Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 9:27
Subject: BeCFD- Your withdrawal request was received

Dear Agnes Pilgrim,

Your withdrawal request has been received by BeCFD Billing Department.

Here are your withdrawal details:

Account Name: agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com
Withdrawal Amount: 3,000.00
Withdrawal Currency: GBP

Please Note : Full verification of your account and verbal confirmation with your account manager are required to finalize the withdrawal request.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate contact us.

Regards,
BeCFD Billing Department
www.becfd.com
Local Phone: +442038072033
International: +442038072033

Thank you for choosing BeCFD

Dear agnes pilgrim,

Please note, your withdrawal request has been cancelled due to trading activity. Your balance differs from the requested amount.

If you have any further inquiries, please visit our FAQ for assistance.

Regards,
BeCFD Billing Department
www.becfd.com

Thank you for choosing BeCFD. As a valued client, you are the foundation of our business.

Attachments

• thumbnail 1.jpg
    thumbnail 1.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 2
  • thumbnail.jpg
    thumbnail.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 2
I registed an accounton the 21/11/2017 and deposit £3000. On the 23/11/2017 i was told that the company is a scam and i made many attempts to with draw my money , but everytime it was cancelled by the company and i would get an email saying that there was an activity in progress.. Today the 29/11/2017 i requested that my account be closed. At that time i had £3000.28 in credit and £2,15.00 in profit. They again refused to closed my account. Later i received an email to inform me that my account balance was 00.00. these are some of the messages i was receiving when i requeted a withdrawal. as you can seee all the withdrawal i made was cancelled by them. And the system had no other ways of withdrawing your money. As soon as a requested that my account be closed with over £5000 in credit . it was suddenely become 00.00. Can some inform me as what i can do.
Many Thanks
Agnes

Agnes Pilgrim <agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com>
  • Today at 15:27
To
  • Billing Becfd
Hide
Message body

Agnes

#yiv6570827793 #yiv6570827793 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv6570827793
Good day!

To: Agnes Pilgrim <agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 29 November 2017, 16:42

#yiv7099664407 -- P {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;}#yiv7099664407
Good day!
As we already told you, your withdrawal is canceled due to an open position. In order to make a withdrawal request, all positions must be closed and remain closed.
Further to that, please contact your account manager to discuss anything regarding your trading account.
Best regards
Sent: Wednesday, November 29, 2017 3:27:38 PM
To: Billing Becfd

Agnes

#yiv7099664407 -- #yiv7099664407x_yiv2964174722 p {margin-top:0;margin-bottom:0;} #yiv7099664407
Good day!
Best reagrds

Dear Agnes,

You need to make withdraw request on your account and contactt your account manager.

Best Regards,
BECFD
Support Team
support@becfd.com
Contact Number : 442038072033
www.becfd,com

Address: Woodlane 201, London UK

request was received Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

----- Forwarded message -----
Cc:
Sent:
Fri, 24 Nov 2017 at 9:27
Subject: BeCFD- Your withdrawal request was received

Dear Agnes Pilgrim,

Your withdrawal request has been received by BeCFD Billing Department.

Here are your withdrawal details:

Account Name: agnes.pilgrim@yahoo.com
Withdrawal Amount: 3,000.00
Withdrawal Currency: GBP

Please Note : Full verification of your account and verbal confirmation with your account manager are required to finalize the withdrawal request.

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate contact us.

Regards,
BeCFD Billing Department
www.becfd.com

Thank you for choosing BeCFD

Dear agnes pilgrim,

Please note, your withdrawal request has been cancelled due to trading activity. Your balance differs from the requested amount.

If you have any further inquiries, please visit our FAQ for assistance.

Regards,
BeCFD Billing Department
www.becfd.com

Thank you for choosing BeCFD. As a valued client, you are the foundation of our business.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Thank you for your response. i have email them and sent the link. Just checked my account and the money that was transfered from my account was taken by two seperate companies. One is call Binmarket and the other XM Broker. Can anyone tell me if these company are conected?. Just reported it to my bank.

They are calling from Capital Market Solutions company located in Sarajevo, building called Bosmal on 2. nd floor. And yes they are scammers.

They are calling from Capital Market Solutions company located in Sarajevo, building called Bosmal on 2. nd floor. And yes they are scammers.

Back