• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XTB has not processed my withdrawal 20+ days

I am having an issue with a company
I received a very unusual email today. A welcome email from my XTB account representative addressing me by an incorrect name. What would you do in this situation?

OMG, to you need your money for the holidays or not, call them up and fix the problem, there are no xtb uk end of the story, this time you are involved with xtb France......kind a strange :oops:

It says:
“Hello Mr. Doucet,
I am your representative, to answer any questions related to your account, your strategy and risk management.

Do not hesitate to contact me or let me know your availability.

I can be reached, Monday to Friday, from 8:30am to 7:30pm.

Contact Info:
Direct line:
Email:

Wishing you the best in your investing,
Cordially,”
Etc.

OMG, to you need your money for the holidays or not, call them up and fix the problem, there are no xtb uk end of the story, this time you are involved with xtb France......kind a strange :oops:
Whenever I call I get an automated message saying that my call is in line to be answered by their team in English and then the call immediately drops.

They don’t seem to actually have an IVF or even an answering machine. However maybe I’m not calling at the right time. I will try staying up late and calling this morning.
If anyone wants to try calling from within Europe or even France and can report back that would be very appreciated

Whenever I call I get an automated message saying that my call is in line to be answered by their team in English and then the call immediately drops.

They don’t seem to actually have an IVF or even an answering machine. However maybe I’m not calling at the right time. I will try staying up late and calling this morning.
If anyone wants to try calling from within Europe or even France and can report back that would be very appreciated
Did you reply to the same you received message from?

will call them later to open a new trading account :) requesting a huge leverage

Also calling AMF takes a few times to catch the right person, but it can be highly intresting

here xtb fr. registered Ph.nb…..but no email or website

https://www.regafi.fr/spip.php?type=simple&denomination=XTB&page=af&id=1888&lang=en&id_secteur=3

btw where is the failure FCA referring to a clone firm ? in the past we had a ph. nb. for Uk F.OmbudsmanS. check if still available,

https://find-and-update.company-information.service.gov.uk/company/07227848/filing-history

https://register.fca.org.uk/s/firm?id=001b000000NMI9WAAX

Phone​

+44 2036953085

+44203-695-3085

Email​

compliance@xtb.co.uk

Website​

https://www.xtb.com/en

Did you reply to the same you received message from?
Yes I used the number from the message that was sent. This time I called and it was answered by a person who was able to see my account without my offering any identification, I assume, based on the phone number I was calling from.

I explained my situation.

She said it was difficult to process withdrawals from Canada and would I please send a specimen cheque scan to the support email. I am going to do that now.

No response to my messages and nothing has yet been transferred to my account.

This whole process seems designed to keep me busy, keep me jumping through hoops until I get tired and give up.

I’m going to focus on the holidays and send my complaint to the AMF in the new year. I doubt anyone will act on it before then anyway.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and encouragement so far. Merry Christmas and happy new year.

No response to my messages and nothing has yet been transferred to my account.

This whole process seems designed to keep me busy, keep me jumping through hoops until I get tired and give up.

I’m going to focus on the holidays and send my complaint to the AMF in the new year. I doubt anyone will act on it before then anyway.

Thanks to everyone who offered advice and encouragement so far. Merry Christmas and happy new year.
Hope you get it sorted out, sorry my advice for FCA reporting was applicable to you, didn’t realise you are out side of the UK.
Hope you have a good Christmas and wishing you a happy and healthy new year

Hope you get it sorted out, sorry my advice for FCA reporting was applicable to you, didn’t realise you are out side of the UK.

Well his deposit did go to France….so it will become very complicated for the half clone broker….. but this time for the full deposit sum, step by step

Détails d'un IBAN valide :

FR51 3000 4008 19ES A140 1535 804​

16 BOULEVARD DES ITALIENS, PARIS, 75450

FRCode pays

51Clé de contrôle

30004Code banque

00819Code agence

ESA14015358Numéro de compte bancaire

04Chiffre d'indicatif national

Back