• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem XTB has not processed my withdrawal 20+ days

I am having an issue with a company
I asked them how much time they will need to correct the problem. The message was seen but they have not yet responded. If I don’t get a response on Monday I will post a review.

Attachments

• IMG_3046.png
    IMG_3046.png
    317.9 KB · Views: 14
It has now been 4 days and no update from XTB so I am posting a review. I will copy the review on Google, Twitter and a few other places. I will update it if there is any change.

I have posted a brief review. It is being assessed and FPA says this could take 2 weeks.

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: We're currently delaying other tasks and doing a rush job on filtering reviews so we can take some time off for the holidays. Your review is now on display.

This is alarming. XTB is one of the most successful companies in my country, I'm relieved I stayed away. Wishing you luck in resolving the situation; perhaps someone in the forum can offer assistance

Back