• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Beware of Green Tree Capital Investments

I am having an issue with a company
Alright! Now here's the proof! I hope they reach out to all the victims and let them know so there can be prorated equal share of reimbursement should anything be left. This is so sad. I also wish the big guys who continue to receive "bailouts" from the Govt were sitting alongside this guy in court. And yet the golden comodes continue.

Really? A genuine request for proof is considered being a mole?

Fortunately the FBI has done the work for you and your petty name-calling has no more impact than a dog barking at passing traffic.

Congrats to the FBI for a job well done. And condolensces for those that lost money. It really is the wild wild west in the finance sector. All executive management at financial companies should undergo polygraph tests on a quarterly basis for conduct and ethics violations. The FBI are given routine polys, why not the a$$holes that handle our money???? Food for thought.

Back