Binarycent.com - Confirmed SCAM!

binarycent is SCAM!!! is totally scam!!!
1 hour withdrawl is fake phone numbers are fake every thing is fake i opened an account 45 $ in binarycent after 7 days i make it 88$ i tried to withdrawl it just for test their withdrawls before investing 1000$ first they said to me your money is on the way ;))) can u blieve it? is my money walking? and then they said perfectmoney is not availible give us your bitcoin number i sent them my bitcoin number and now they told me i should wait.... guys its totally scam avoid them

binarycent is SCAM!!! is totally scam!!!
1 hour withdrawl is fake phone numbers are fake every thing is fake i opened an account 45 $ in binarycent after 7 days i make it 88$ i tried to withdrawl it just for test their withdrawls before investing 1000$ first they said to me your money is on the way ;))) can u blieve it? is my money walking? and then they said perfectmoney is not availible give us your bitcoin number i sent them my bitcoin number and now they told me i should wait.... guys its totally scam avoid them

How did you process your deposit?! Via Perfectmoney?!
You should wait another 24 hours and in case you don't receive your funds, open a scam alert thread and a court thread.
These people should not stay in the business. They operate with 2 companies, 2 binary options websites, both of them scam, illegal etc. Unfortunately, the only way to know this is after making a deposit and do a due diligence by yourself.
Luckily, I made a deposit via Skrill, the minimum amount, then $10. It is a sum that I could forget. But with such a scam "broker", no way!
And another advice from me, start trolling their support, open tickets etc...they don't like it but neither do I. I also hate waiting! 1 hour withdrawal should be 60-minute waiting period!

I opened and deposit 10usd first time on May 1st, 2017 to test the platform. Then after that having few months break until on 11th Sep, 2017 I made again 100usd+200usd. The 14th Sep, 2017 I made the withdrawal request of 456usd, but my request was rejected, but they only paid the initial amount of 310usd (156usd+154usd) then they blocked my account on 15th Sep, 2017 where I still have 801usd pure profits!
I try to reach them without any answers emailing or phone.
THEY ARE TOTAL SCAMM...SCAMM...BIG SCAMM....

From May till November 2017, probably you can still apply for a chargeback of your deposits.
How did you process your deposits?
If you had used a debit/credit card, you can provide all evidence to your bank and bankers can help you to apply for a chargeback in case of a scam. Unfortunately, there's no other option for protection.

Binaryscent, Binary Mate and Finpari ARE NOT REAL TRADING WEBSITES - they are fronts to defraud people and only a simulator. They have no trading activity, the balance is a phony simulator - no trades are placed whatsover. the owners uses tricks of the trade , and technical changes to ensure all funds are will be stolen from the customer. The bonuses, are a safeguard for them to ensure they have defense to keep all of your money making it impossible to take out.

This type of front not linked to any trading is called a ponzi scheme. You want to see the face of the man who stealing money from people- you can see him below- his name is Maxym Morozov... from the Ukraine. He is a programmer - and should never ever be allowed near any financial platform or banking operation for the rest of his life - as he is a criminal.

Attachments

• FRAUD.jpg
    FRAUD.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 9
We deposited $10,000 with Binarycent. (our fault) we've been trying to withdraw funds for over 4 months. they either do not reply (most often) or give us the runaround. Stay away for sure!!

We deposited $10,000 with Binarycent. (our fault) we've been trying to withdraw funds for over 4 months. they either do not reply (most often) or give us the runaround. Stay away for sure!!
It will be good if you can open a new thread in scam folder along with the details of your problem with them to suggest you proper way regarding how to get your funds back from them.

Hello,
Finpari, finrally, binarymate, binarycent, belong to the same owner, why have so many different brokers?
Simply to give blows to your customers.
Today have have even more names online, this was a survey I did last year still, it should be obsolete already.

I nearly felt tempted to deposit. They give appealing bonus but it's all a hoax, or else it would be flooded with costumers.

I find it odd they don't get closed? What's going on behind the scenes that these platforms are still there and without law enforcement?

Back