• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

It was already clearly proven that the photo with one of their testimonials was clearly fake and they refused to address it. Look earlier in the thread.

Nor how they manage to sue companies on Caribbean islands in 120 days when litigation in the EU or US takes years in these cases.

Still waiting. ;)
I've spoken on the phone with Steve Koel myself , he explained everything to me about his case and he recommends Birman Law to anyone . Steve is a business and respected person and had no reason to lie . Birman Law actually connected me to him.

They are the same company as wealthrecoveryint.com, the newspapers article describes it http://www.israelhayom.co.il/article/492805, it turns out that the founder of that company was also once convicted for drug dealings in Pennsylvania. How can you trust a drug dealer to run a "recovery money " company.

I did some research and found the following case file. Also I have spoken to birman law and I'm not confident that a recently graduated lawyer with 2 years of
Practice can go get my money back .... if they were so sure about recovery why such high fees ? It smells like a scam

Case Number: CP-23-CR-0001217-2006
Offense: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
Offense Date: November 15, 2005
Sentence Date: October 23, 2006
Arrest Disposition: Guilty Plea
Arrest Disposition Date: October 23, 2006
Court Description: Manuf/Del/Poss/W Int Manuf Or Del
Are you referring to the founder of wealth recovery international being a drug dealer in Pennsylvania or someone else?

I am a former drug user and i have been on and off sober for years and finally sober for 234 days.
i am also a victim of binary options, so to see this guy with a drug history turn his life around, turned on the binary companies and started a re3covery company that former clients testified to me on the phone actually got their money back is inspiring and makes me hope i can also make this shift, stay focused and help others somehow.
i really hope they will get my money also

It is never late to make the best of yourself and your purpose for life.
people get sick and recover every day, you need to believe in yourself, make goals and reach them. i know so many p[eople who turned their life around and every day they inspire me and themselves, please have faith in yourself and your willpower.

It was already clearly proven that the photo with one of their testimonials was clearly fake and they refused to address it. Look earlier in the thread.

Nor how they manage to sue companies on Caribbean islands in 120 days when litigation in the EU or US takes years in these cases.

Still waiting. ;)

if you know better then why do you work there and steal peoples money? why dont you help us and give us or birman some information that can get our money instead of being a smartass behind a shitty username.

if you know better then why do you work there and steal peoples money? why dont you help us and give us or birman some information that can get our money instead of being a smartass behind a shitty username.

I am not the one using profanity or being rude, that is you.

I am trying to help you - I am saying this company is likely not recovering anyone's money because of the deep complexity of international lawsuits.
When we tried to sue a Liquidity company at my former brokerage, the case cost over 200,000 GBP and took three years. Both companies were regulated, had appointed offices, etc, and were in the EU.

The idea you can easily sue an unregulated Caribbean company for a small amount, in 120 days, is just silly.

Read what Pharaoh repeatedly posts on these forums - these Binary companies are all tiny chop shops that are a one-way deposit.
I do not mean to be rude to you but if you ask anyone familiar with legal proceedings, they will tell you these type of cases would take years and 100s of thousands in legal fees.

Rule of thumb: Do not trade Binary Options! I don't know how many people like Pharaoh and the Governments around the world have to clearly state they are a scam. FX is risky enough but at least has legitimate trading instruments in its core.

people get sick and recover every day, you need to believe in yourself, make goals and reach them. i know so many p[eople who turned their life around and every day they inspire me and themselves, please have faith in yourself and your willpower.
No name
I do believe in people, however to be a drug dealer in the yes of society is not perceived like very good thing ... would you like your lawyers or your children's teacher to be related to a drug dealer ... usually drug possession with intention to sell comes together with other crimes , such as money laundering etc . I wouldn't put my trust in someone like that specially not to recover my money ... with a lawyer that graduated 2 years ago . Guys this is how we all fell in binary options great advertising and great sales people !!! If at all I would give Haggai Carmon a shot

I am trying to help you - I am saying this company is likely not recovering anyone's money because of the deep complexity of international lawsuits.
When we tried to sue a Liquidity company at my former brokerage, the case cost over 200,000 GBP and took three years. Both companies were regulated, had appointed offices, etc, and were in the EU.

The idea you can easily sue an unregulated Caribbean company for a small amount, in 120 days, is just silly.

Read what Pharaoh repeatedly posts on these forums - these Binary companies are all tiny chop shops that are a one-way deposit.
I do not mean to be rude to you but if you ask anyone familiar with legal proceedings, they will tell you these type of cases would take years and 100s of thousands in legal fees.

Rule of thumb: Do not trade Binary Options! I don't know how many people like Pharaoh and the Governments around the world have to clearly state they are a scam. FX is risky enough but at least has legitimate trading instruments in its core.

what 120 days? they didnt promise me a time frame because they are a law firm. i call them and they update me on what documents were sent or what stage they are in. i also spoke with real people who got their money back through birman law.

all this trading was a waste of time and money, i cant wait to get my money back and never try this stupidity again.

No name

I do believe in people, however to be a drug dealer in the yes of society is not perceived like very good thing ... would you like your lawyers or your children's teacher to be related to a drug dealer ... usually drug possession with intention to sell comes together with other crimes , such as money laundering etc . I wouldn't put my trust in someone like that specially not to recover my money ... with a lawyer that graduated 2 years ago . Guys this is how we all fell in binary options great advertising and great sales people !!! If at all I would give Haggai Carmon a shot

you mean the other lawyer that works with them? do your homework because haggai carmon worked with them and i know this from the guy himself.
it is also mentioned on this forum.

Back