• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

I've spoken on the phone with Steve Koel myself , he explained everything to me about his case and he recommends Birman Law to anyone . Steve is a business and respected person and had no reason to lie . Birman Law actually connected me to him.
Marisha's story
what 120 days? they didnt promise me a time frame because they are a law firm. i call them and they update me on what documents were sent or what stage they are in. i also spoke with real people who got their money back through birman law.

all this trading was a waste of time and money, i cant wait to get my money back and never try this stupidity again.
did you engage Birman Law to recover your money? If you did stick with them

Another FPA user already found this photo on the internet, it's a fake person:
dreamstime.com/stock-photo-happy-beautiful-woman-outside-front-top-view-ionian-sea-city-image43236675

He made a good point, if she got so much money back and they have assisted so many, where are the legitimate photos/testimonials? I know I'd provide a real testimonial if they got me back $100K.

Anyhow, I strongly recommend taking a look at this article published today:
leaprate.com/binary-options/regulation/criminal-syndicates-behind-israels-binary-options-industry-police-tells-knesset-panel/

It discusses the deep complexity of Israeli authorities going after Binary companies who have operations *IN* Israel.
Now, think for a second just how massive difficult it would be to do as a private legal firm.

I am NOT on the side of any Binary scammers, but I am simply issuing a little warning to people lured by these "law firms" believing they can get their money back from offshore companies. I wish it was easier, but it's simply not. But the lawyers get paid no matter what... they always do!

What if one engage more than 1 "No Win-No Fee firm" to solve same issue at the same time?
Total mess or twice pressure...?

What if one engage more than 1 "No Win-No Fee firm" to solve same issue at the same time?
Mate I've already tried winchargeback and after spending 4 months with them the answer I've received from them is to pay for the lawyer to go ahead. I guess it is more like a trap, firstly they will try and convince you that they will recover your funds without costing you anything and once your are convinced they will try and get you to pay for the lawyer to proceed further. Hard to trust anyone anymore.

This is Haggai Carmon. I was alerted to several items mentioning my name. To clarify matters: we at Carmon & Carmon do not "work with" we work for our clients only (mostly who had lost amounts exceeding $100,000.) After 31 years of representing the U.S government in Israeli civil litigation, including 20 years of undercover intelligence gathering in more than 30 countries, our reputation and ethics are our pride. since mid 2016 we have been able to collect approximately $2.5 millions without litigation. Please read my articles in this forum explaining why litigation is an exercise in futility.

This is Haggai Carmon. I was alerted to several items mentioning my name. To clarify matters: we at Carmon & Carmon do not "work with" we work for our clients only (mostly who had lost amounts exceeding $100,000.) After 31 years of representing the U.S government in Israeli civil litigation, including 20 years of undercover intelligence gathering in more than 30 countries, our reputation and ethics are our pride. since mid 2016 we have been able to collect approximately $2.5 millions without litigation. Please read my articles in this forum explaining why litigation is an exercise in futility.
Is there any lawyers that takes cases of under $100.000?

Back