• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Hi Coldfear. I am certainly not trying to "pick" on you. I read through all the posts on this thread and I was only trying to figure out whether or not you have retained Birman Law and your experience. I am also thinking of getting them to help me recovering a this very large amount that a wonderfully manipulative account manager got out of me over time and now has gone deathly quiet with promises of calling "tomorrow, Monday, this afternoon" but it never happens.

It seems that some of the people are on this site only to post negative comments about anybody and anyone that tries to assist with positives are accused of being paid representatives. So far my experience with Birman has been very good and I will be interested in seeing how your case develops. To be honest, I have come to the point of rather getting 70% of my money back instead of zero! I have worked too hard to lose it all. And my advice will be to anyone interested in Binary Options to leave it alone - even the so-called regulated companies are sharks.

Good luck with your case!
Hi TinRSA, yes I've retained Birman Law to recover my money . I've been with them for nearly three months now . They haven't recovered my money yet but I hope they will . I do understand that every case is different and some take longer then others . Personally I can't say anything bad about them , it took a while for them to reply to my emails at the beginning but now they are communicating with me. You said, you're also thinking of getting them to recover your money and you also said that so far your experience with them has been very good , what do you mean? If you haven't engaged them yet what sort of experience are you talking about. Did you know if your deposits are less then 120 days old you can go for a chargeback? I've learnt my lesson about binary options the hard way never again they're all crooks.

@TinRSA please read and do your homework before retaining any law firm it seems that there are hundreds of unhappy clients. They are also very sensitive to any criticism, Veronica withdrew from someones case just because he said it was taking too long , no updates were ever given to him.

The silence of @steko64 regarding the truth on the participation of Birman Law makes you wonder .

https://repdigger.com/reviews/birman-law/comment/18819

Beware if you engage with them...You might be just giving your hard earned money to another scam !!

Good question to Haggai I hope you get a reply. He supposed to take cases over $100,000[/Q
What is it that you're not convinced about ? Is it about him saying that Birman Law was part of his case or something else?
@pellepch I'm not sure about any of what this people say , David at Birman Law says they can get my money back form a week to 3 months...On all the forums and reviews I have read some people have been with them for over a year and they haven't had any results.
I'm very doubtful , also the news paper article that talks about Steve's case it was entirely done by Haggai so why would he imply Veronica Birman was involved unless he is getting a cut from the clients that retain "BIRMAN law". Why else would he lie ?

@TinRSA please read and do your homework before retaining any law firm it seems that there are hundreds of unhappy clients. They are also very sensitive to any criticism, Veronica withdrew from someones case just because he said it was taking too long , no updates were ever given to him.

The silence of @steko64 regarding the truth on the participation of Birman Law makes you wonder .

https://repdigger.com/reviews/birman-law/comment/18819

Beware if you engage with them...You might be just giving your hard earned money to another scam !!
I saw that review by Graeme as well.

I sent this to Carmon on 18th August;
"Just read http://www.combatscam.com/false-saviors/ and it says; ”...or demand 10% upfront to represent you (plus 20%-25% of any recovery), meaning they have little faith in their ability to collect, even if they are legit.”
you demand 5% up front, Not Refundable + 25% of any recovery. So you feel entitled to up front fees but call others claming up front ”fraudsters”!? And, you have small faith in collect recovery?
Can´t wait for a proper response !"
No respons so far...
31th august and no reply...

Again, ask these people how they have the legal prowess to be able to sue an offshore entity that may have manipulated trade orders / is not processing withdrawal transactions.

It's hard enough with shady regulatory places like Cyprus or Belize.
About 90% of Binary Companies are registered offshore, with operations in Israel.

There is no way you can get funds back from these people through a court case or they would work on contingency and not charge upfront then disappear...

Again, ask these people how they have the legal prowess to be able to sue an offshore entity that may have manipulated trade orders / is not processing withdrawal transactions.

It's hard enough with shady regulatory places like Cyprus or Belize.
About 90% of Binary Companies are registered offshore, with operations in Israel.

There is no way you can get funds back from these people through a court case or they would work on contingency and not charge upfront then disappear...
Sorry to say, but I guess that´s the hard fact.

I've successfully recovered my initial investment and more from a scam broker, the solution professional i hired was quick and effective. A friend of mine paid birman law a lot of money, only to give him information he already had with zero results.

I've successfully recovered my initial investment and more from a scam broker, the solution professional i hired was quick and effective. A friend of mine paid birman law a lot of money, only to give him information he already had with zero results.
Don't really understand what you're saying what do you mean , you recovery your initial investment and more . It's not easy to recover money from scam brokers especially when we're talking about a lot of money and you were scammed years ago. We all know if your transactions are less then 120 days you don't need a professional, you can just do a chargeback. Second Birman Law doesn't give information, if they take your case that means they can help and they start their process towards recovering your funds.

Back