• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Birman Law

Where ever you're getting your information is not giving you correct info. First off, I didn't get info from Birman law a friend of mine hired birman to recover funds (which wasn't successful) and this 'chargeback' solution doesn't work either its bogus. I recovered my funds and my profits.

Through a solution professional, paying law firms is a waste of money. Hard facts.

Hi,
I've been scammed by binary law firms for a considerable amount of money. One two trade, Big Option, Skyfx, Gallant Capital Marketing, Berndale .... the list goes on embarrassingly so!
Losses in the region of €175k. A law firm in Israel 'Birman Law' contacted me claiming they can get the majority of the funds back as all the above named are Israeli based scam firms.
10% upfront and 20% after. Has anyone know of these or had success?

Hi,
I've been scammed by binary law firms for a considerable amount of money. One two trade, Big Option, Skyfx, Gallant Capital Marketing, Berndale .... the list goes on embarrassingly so!
Losses in the region of €175k. A law firm in Israel 'Birman Law' contacted me claiming they can get the majority of the funds back as all the above named are Israeli based scam firms.
10% upfront and 20% after. Has anyone know of these or had success?
Hi Mossy 72, binary are not Law firms. Did you ask Birman Law how do they know that you got scammed and where did they get your number from . You did claim they contacted you.

Coldfear, you keep demanding answers but it's so abundantly clear from reading this thread that these firms are not going to be of any assistance I am sorry to say buddy.

Hi TinRSA, yes I've retained Birman Law to recover my money . I've been with them for nearly three months now . They haven't recovered my money yet but I hope they will . I do understand that every case is different and some take longer then others . Personally I can't say anything bad about them , it took a while for them to reply to my emails at the beginning but now they are communicating with me. You said, you're also thinking of getting them to recover your money and you also said that so far your experience with them has been very good , what do you mean? If you haven't engaged them yet what sort of experience are you talking about. Did you know if your deposits are less then 120 days old you can go for a chargeback? I've learnt my lesson about binary options the hard way never again they're all crooks.

Hi Coldfear. At the time I responded to your thread I had only spoken to the people at Birman and that i the experience I had that was good. I have since engaged them and have had confirmation that my case is under review. As you will know, they first go through all the details you have given the to see if they can accept it. I hope that they can and I can get my issue solved.

Hi Coldfear. At the time I responded to your thread I had only spoken to the people at Birman and that i the experience I had that was good. I have since engaged them and have had confirmation that my case is under review. As you will know, they first go through all the details you have given the to see if they can accept it. I hope that they can and I can get my issue solved.
Hi TinRSA , I agree with you people at Birman Law are nice to talk with and are very helpful. They explain how they work and only take cases that they can help with. I wish you luck with your case and remember even if you got lots of information about your broker it might still take up to six months before your case is resolved it could be even less it all depends on the broker they might agree to settle your claim without going to court. In my case I was told Birman Law are closing in in their end to being ready to file.

Back