Bonds and Co Wealth Management

I also reported to Action Fraud but they emailed me back and said there wasn't enough information to investigate. It would be worth everyone lodging a report with Action Fraud to 'up the priority'. They're still taking on new clients so there may be time. Bonds ignored me until I threatened to out them on the internet and they got back to me on the day, after three weeks of ignoring. Perhaps that's a tactic. I read something online from a former boiler room employee who intimated that some people got money back if legal action or violence were threatened. I'm not above either of those personally.

I have also lodged a complaint with Action Fraud and will follow up with them next week. My colleague who also does business with them is on leave at the moment but when he gets back I will advise him to request one too. I wonder if there's a way to contact Action Fraud and get all our cases linked by investigation number.

I am still not sure how to proceed in the meantime. They haven't caught on that I know (I haven't tried to withdraw everything yet) but I'm not sure whether to start taking it out in small bits or not, in case that makes them suspicious and they do a runner. Alternatively if I felt the outcome would be positive I would also be threatening them with legal action right now, but I'm just not sure.

there is an option on action fraud online form that you can add another person who is effected.if you guys want i can add all of us?

I just found this and read the article today - I have already invested into their spread trading account and their multicurrency fund of funds. Quite a substantial amount in total. I tried to make a withdrawal about a month ago for a small amount which they did process.

Has anyone else been a victim to this? What would be the advice on getting this money out as quickly/safely as possible?
Yes!!! I have “compounded” a significant amount of money over a year to put on a trade which was executed on 25/09/17 and now cannot get a reply or confirmation on when the funds will be transferred!!
I am distraught after investigation and discovering this.. the address in Gibraltar is a Gym !!

Yes!!! I have “compounded” a significant amount of money over a year to put on a trade which was executed on 25/09/17 and now cannot get a reply or confirmation on when the funds will be transferred!!
I am distraught after investigation and discovering this.. the address in Gibraltar is a Gym !!
immediately report your bank if there are any funds left or their account is not closed,which is usually the case than your bank can claim thier bank.Simoultaneously report action fraud.

I'm actively avoiding getting in touch with them for the time being - instead trying to go the safer route of continuing to display interest while taking out what I can in the meantime.

Back