Broker greenvaultfx.com is SCAM

Tungtran

Recruit
Broker greenvaultfx.com is SCAM, i has withdraw my money about 03/02/2015, Grenvault dont pay to my money, Suport hold me a day, a week, so, i dont see my money on my Bank.
Screenshot 2015-03-09 14.18.10.jpgScreenshot 2015-02-25 15.01.39.jpgScreenshot 2015-02-25 15.06.23.jpgScreenshot 2015-03-03 14.16.08.png

Hey buddy,

thats exactly whats happening to me, they debited my withdrawal in my platform on 26.11. (!) and I still dont have the money, I tried to hit their support a million times, shoted them emails and tried to catch their reps on skype. They used to reply me with exact *hit like on your screenshots ("small technical glitch" bull*hit, we will send it in a week etc.).

You can see my thread here: Thread

I dont know what to do to convince FPA to take action against them and mark them as scammers, because they perfectly suit the definition. I have a fellow who was also scammed by them. Maybe we could build a group of this as*hole broker victims, so we are stronger and its easier to convince FPA for an action.

Are you in?

Hey buddy,

thats exactly whats happening to me, they debited my withdrawal in my platform on 26.11. (!) and I still dont have the money, I tried to hit their support a million times, shoted them emails and tried to catch their reps on skype. They used to reply me with exact *hit like on your screenshots ("small technical glitch" bull*hit, we will send it in a week etc.).

You can see my thread here: Thread

I dont know what to do to convince FPA to take action against them and mark them as scammers, because they perfectly suit the definition. I have a fellow who was also scammed by them. Maybe we could build a group of this as*hole broker victims, so we are stronger and its easier to convince FPA for an action.

Are you in?

i am here!. please give link or group talk about Greenvault, and i know greenvault.com is integerfx.com . they is Scam

Broker Greenvault is SCAM, broker told me by email:
Dear Clients,

A subset of GreenvaultFX clients may have experienced a brief service disruption due to some high technical issues with GreenvaultFX Mt4 platform.
We are continuing to monitor the system, but things do seem to have stabilized. We confirmed that there will be no longer any issues.
We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Kind Regards,
GreenvaultFX

--
Best Regards

Greenvaultfx - Support

GV Global Ltd

20-22 Munroe Street,Napier 4110, New Zealand

FSP No. 297266

NZ: +64 68243669 |Best Online Forex Trading Broker | FX Trading Company - Greenvault FX

support@greenvaultfx.com | info@greenvaultfx.com

--------------
I was constantly asked to email my withdrawal, and now they do not give me the official time, their system is broken, they introduced me through transactions in integerfx.com, I disagree, I have how here, 4 months greenvault locked my money

Back