• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Brokers Chain Trade? brokerschaintrade.com

Asking questions about a company
They offer the following investment plans:

INVEST $1000 GET $15,000
INVEST $2000 GET $30,000
INVEST $3000 GET $45,000
INVEST $4000 GET $60,000
INVEST $5000 GET $75,000
INVEST $10,000 GET $150,000
INVEST $20,000 GET $300,000
INVEST $50,000 GET $800,000

*TRADE TIME IS 4 DAYS

Anyone falling for this type of thing deserves to loose their money IMO....

If something looks too good to be true, it is.

é un truffatore e ladro.
Attraverso telegram t.me/forezsignalfactoryxx propone investimenti tipo :
Investi $ 1000 Ottieni $ 15.000
Investi $ 2000 Ottieni $ 30,000
Investi $ 3000 Ottieni $ 45.000
Investi $ 4000 Ottieni $ 60.000
Investi $ 5000 Ottieni $ 75.000
dicono che entro 24 ore riceverò i resi.
Quindi in realtà investo $ 500 e dicono che otterrò un ritorno di $ 7000. Dopo 24 ore hanno creato un account per me presso chainbrokertrade.com . Ho ricevuto un'e-mail per verificare il mio account dopo mi dice che devo pagare la commissione di servizio il 15% dei resi che è $ 1200 e poi vedrò i miei resi. Gli dico prima devo capire se posso avere questi soldi.
Volevo ritirare solo cosa ho investito quindi 500 $ e non posso ritirare mi hanno bloccato e per ritirare i miei soldi devo pagare commissione. Mi hanno bloccato account telegram. L'amministratore si chiama Nathaniel Phil sta facendo una truffa del secolo. Continuano a ingannare altre persone. Un altro truffatore è 1000Pip BuilderFX lo fa allo stesso modo solo che il conto ti apre presso accesstrade.cc. Si può denunciare presso https://www.scamwatch.gov.au cosa ho fatto io.

Hi, I am also a victim. I am wondering about my shelf, it was so good to be true !!!
Can we do something ?
Is there any organization or law firm or someone who can help us?
Personally, I don't want my money back. I want so much to find a way to punish them !

Hi, I am also a victim. I am wondering about my shelf, it was so good to be true !!!
Can we do something ?
Is there any organization or law firm or someone who can help us?
Personally, I don't want my money back. I want so much to find a way to punish them !

Yes there is: www.antiglobalscam.org they have a 24/7 live chat that is design to help victims. Most of the volunteers are victims. Visit the website to see if they can help.

Oh my goodness, it's awful to see that so many people are being scammed and blocked by them! The more I read about these types of scams the more I feel for people. Yes, it is usually apparent but sometimes out of desperation we desperately want to believe these things are true. Please always do thorough research and don't believe anything that sounds too good to be true.

stay away from them. even your mom can't guarantee you will be not a fool. if smn guarantee smth then don't trust them

Did you invest with them?
I actually did. as i was on their free forex signal telegram and saw this kind of ad. and they say within 24hours i will get returns.
So i actually invest $100 and they say I will get a return of $920.
so i just tried my luck. cos anw its just $100 right.
and after 24hrs they actually made an account for me. the link is chainbrokerstrade.com however when i click that link its officeverified blablabla. and so.. i received an email to verify my acct. and this nathaniel phil guy told me i have to pay for service fee which is 10% of the returns which is $150..and then i will see my returns. so after paying another $150, an hour later after chasing them, my acct change to $920.
so i wanted to withdraw everything, and this guy replied...
" within 2hours you will get your money in your wallet. you must make a video to thank my company now"
i told him " no. once i receive the money then i will make a video"
and his replied was... "why are you guys making things so hard. we have already explain everything before investing". (NOT TRUE. NOTHING WAS EXPLAINED)
I was so shock. and here I am an hour of waiting for my money unsure if it will return.
Did you get your money in the end?

Back