• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Business Choice Partners Group, bcpgltd, www.bcpmarkets.com is a SCAM!

I am having an issue with a company
Yes, that's the exact same photo (for my first phone number)

I did google and tineye reverse look-up but did not find anything so its not a social media or widespread image - definitely only something used on a mobile phone. The attached image here was the dating site (OkCupid) image but the account was quickly deleted once we started speaking on whatsapp. The original mobile phone number died about 1-2 weeks ago and they quickly re-added me under the new one.
I have the strong feeling photos come from Weibo. Most of the sites there are not visible from foreign countries, only from China...

I have the strong feeling photos come from Weibo. Most of the sites there are not visible from foreign countries, only from China...
Interesting. I did try briefly on Baidu but maybe I'll try again.

There should be a way to access the Weibo reverse image search - do you need to be resident of China to make an account?

Although It is a small details, but the girls switched off their phones or PC nearly in the same time...I saved their phone numbers and I am in a chat with some of them, just to kill their time. Lunchbreak started around 12:30 in Chinese time. I believe they are sitting in an office or "working" from home. But their job is to get clients for the agency and they get monthly salary for this...

Although It is a small details, but the girls switched off their phones or PC nearly in the same time...I saved their phone numbers and I am in a chat with some of them, just to kill their time. Lunchbreak started around 12:30 in Chinese time. I believe they are sitting in an office or "working" from home. But their job is to get clients for the agency and they get monthly salary for this...

I notices that too, the girl and the customer service usually online at the same time. I was thinking they might be the same person but then I realized this a big team operation. The girl I was talking with seems to be a few people, sometimes her English is great and other times it's very bad and sometimes they don't remember our past conversation.

This is the platform this woman sent a while back. From the look, I feel like the platform of the BCP brothers.
Let's watch out.

IMG_9181.PNG

Baiduで騙された女性の画像を検索したところ、weibo.comで女性の写真とブログがヒットしました。

When I searched for an image of a woman who tricked me on Baidu, a woman's photo and blog were hit on weibo.com.

I notices that too, the girl and the customer service usually online at the same time. I was thinking they might be the same person but then I realized this a big team operation. The girl I was talking with seems to be a few people, sometimes her English is great and other times it's very bad and sometimes they don't remember our past conversation.
Maybe. In my case I am sure I talked with the same lady more than 8 months. The New girls this week has different style.

Yes I have notice it that to..thanks for the info on Badio. I will check it out. Guys remember united we stand against these criminals.

Today the girls registered to tinder again. Please report them on tinder software like scam.
They were register in europe somewhere between Vienna and bratislava. But I am sure they use more account with same photos.

Back